Meanwhile, games like Call of Duty with Raytracing even run quite smoothly on the GeForce RTX 2060, if you don't overdo it with the settings. But what are the most favorable cards from Palit and Gainward really good in their performance class? Here in the lab, I tested a cheap Gainward RTX 2060 Ghost, a quiet Palit RTX 2070 Super Jetstream and a fast white Palit RTX 2080 Game Rock Premium (WGRP) and, as always, put it through its paces.
To do this, of course, you have to take a closer look and logically take them apart. That's exactly what's going on today and here in advance, the test as a review is still to come. But three maps at once require resources and time, so that today there is already the video, which deviates a little from the usual pattern. And yet I can suggest the clip to anyone who likes the style of our site. Because we are also going to play, and when I write, a new colleague joins me, who charmingly takes away the game part.
Thus, the video, together with the usual technical details, also has a certain entertainment value for all those who find the pure technical RTX meat inspection too dry. The rest can still look forward to the new format of the upcoming Plant-Profiles, with which I will present all three cards in writing in a timely manner. Or you're consuming both right now, because it's certainly worth it.
Table of contents and entry marks to the video:
- 00:15 Introduction and overview – Quo vadis RTX?
- 02:24 Presentation of the RTX 2060 with dimensions, weight and features
- 03:56 Presentation of the RTX 2070 with dimensions, weight and features
- 06:36 Presentation of the RTX 2080 with dimensions, weight and features
- 08:28 Yves & Igor gamble Call of Duty: Modern Warfare from Ultra HD to Full HD with Raytracing On/Off
- 26:22 Board analysis and component assembly
- 32:24 Cooler design, heatpipes and fans
- 34:43 Power consumption under load ("Consumption")
- 39:30 Board temperatures, GPU and memory temperatures, and fan speeds
- 42:42 Noise winding with frequency analysis ("volume")
- 44:51 Summary, Conclusion and Prices