The time has finally come, the new version of Clock Tuners for Ryzen CTR is in the starting blocks! The release will also take place on our side as the official German-speaking host already in a few weeks – after some further and necessary tests with end users – but also the current version already gives an idea of what is already possible now and what it will be later for all users! i would like to present you today, in addition to the roadmap as the original PDF, a few features that will expand the CTR with important functions and features.
Key new features include:
- Support for Ryzen 5000 series (X processors)
- Support for Ryzen Renoir (AM4)
- Updated tuning and diagnostic modes
- New monitoring (no longer requires Ryzen Master)
- Phoenix function (restores operation after a reboot or BSOD)
- CTR HYBRID OC (Uses both manual OC and PBO simultaneously)
- Initial frequency Smart Offset 2.0
- Improvements in software performance and security. Improved profile management
Furthermore, stability and monitoring have been improved, and many things in the source code have been completely replaced or improved:
- New monitoring – has the highest response time of all existing monitoring programs: 1 ms (avg) in idle mode and 7 ms (avg) in all-core load mode. Does not require AMD chipset drivers. Additional information about processor telemetry, temperature and VID of each core (Zen3).
- Phoenix function -BSOD or reboot happened? Nothing to worry about! The CTR automatically restores itself and terminates diagnostics or profiling. If necessary, it also tests in Cinebench R20.
- Initial Frequency Smart Offset 2.0 – diagnostic mode more accurately predicts recommended frequencies, allowing you to significantly reduce tuning time. Important for processors that have 4 and 8 CCX. The evaluation is based on dynamic FIT, not on static data.
- Software performance improvements – most of the code has been rewritten. CTR now consumes less CPU time, especially when minimized. Particular attention was paid to the security of communications with SMU.
- The diagnostic mode now provides information about the basic coefficients of the voltage curve (Zen 3) as well as information about the values recommended for the profiles P1 and P2.
- Advanced logging system allows the creation of an individual logbook for each CTR commissioning.
- Improved profile management system for more convenience
Here you can read the complete readmap again in detail:Roadmap