The MPT and the RBE are becoming more and more complex and the number of users is also increasing worldwide. Exactly there, however, registry interventions or the reading of certain parameters are often enough dependent on very many individual settings of the end users and their operating systems. While there are occasional bugs and constructive feedback, some of the newly implemented features are just too significant or special to really guarantee stable operation on the broadest level right away.
As always, the devil is in the details. This is where the community comes into play, which will certainly find things that we few testers would otherwise only find after a long search, or perhaps never. We don’t want to offer you unfinished software and pretend that it’s the end user’s fault if it doesn’t work. That’s exactly why we want to kill two birds with one stone with our beta program.
No, we will definitely not bury the project behind a paywall, nor will we offer exclusive access in this form via Patreon for early-adaptors, as some others unfortunately do. We want to let you participate in the current development, but for reasons of stability we separate the tool (as well as the support and the forum) into a stable version and the current beta versions, in which you can find all the features that have just been added.
Let’s just call it a stability program and a playground for the curious. Who wants to be sure, chose the previous presence, where also the download of the other programs can be found. We definitely won’t be posting the beta versions there though, just a link to this particular page here. But I would like to ask you to take note of the disclaimer, because the versions published here are beta versions. No more, but also no less.
DISCLAIMER – BE SURE TO READ!
- The software offered here for download free of charge is still in the test or beta stage and makes no claim to full stability and functionality! It is the basis for broad tests by the community and will be transferred to a stable version after passing the tests and a final check and correction.
- The way the software works is a massive intervention in the control of the graphics card and its drivers! The MPT and RBE are used exclusively at the user’s own risk and under the user’s full responsibility. It may only be carried out by experienced users for pure evaluation purposes! Only those who agree to the following conditions may download and use this software.
- The publication igor’sLAB is not the author or commercial distributor of this software and therefore cannot assume any liability for the software, its use and the possible consequences of improper use. This also applies to possible program incompatibilities or data loss.
- Whoever uses the MPT or/and RBE already agrees to these conditions in full when downloading and waives any claims arising from the consequences of the use.
- Permanent operation of the components with values not intended by the manufacturer can lead to irreparable damage! The protective functions (switch-off limits) are all still activated, but of course other components can also suffer unforeseen damage!
- The software linked here in the article is a purely experimental intervention in the system and not intended with all settings for 24/7 use in production systems!
- The higher voltages that are now possible are, under certain circumstances, capable of damaging or destroying the hardware modified in this way in the short or long term.
- The software accesses settings of service or third-party programs, especially those of the AMD Wattman. These data may be copyrighted materials of their authors.
If you agree with the disclaimer, you can download the current and older beta versions on the next page. There will also be a detailed changelog for each version.