AMD RED BIOS EDITOR und MorePowerTool - BIOS-Einträge anpassen, optimieren und noch stabiler übertakten | Navi unlimited

Sadly we only have the abbreviations from AMD, but no further Information. Some things you can find in the internet, some you can figure out with trial and error, and some you'll just never know.
I only ask because in the 6750XT bios these two are ticked. But they are not checked in the 6700XT bios. Unfortunately I don't understand the curve settings either so I will probably never know what they are. :)

I cant get the tool to work on 22.10.3. Do I need to wait for another update? Or am I doing something wrong. I've used the tool successfully before to push 6900XT Red Devil to 380 watts. But now I am stuck at around 240W. Need more powah! :)

I cant get the tool to work on 22.10.3. Do I need to wait for another update? Or am I doing something wrong. I've used the tool successfully before to push 6900XT Red Devil to 380 watts. But now I am stuck at around 240W. Need more powah! :)
For me, it also runs with the 22.11.1 without problems.

Habe nach der 22.10.3 nun die 22.11.2 installiert, nun scheint die PPT bei mir auch nicht mehr zu funktionieren. Vielleicht muss ich auch mal wieder DDU nutzen, aber erst mal schauen, ob damit die Ruckler in der Netflix App weg sind*, das nervt mehr, als die 1,1FPS mehr in Cyberpunk bei 330W gegenüber 290W xD

*Nein, sind sie nicht.

//Nachtrag: Powerlimit passt jetzt wieder, hatte wohl vergessen, meine Karte im Dropdown Menü auszuwählen 😵

Zuletzt bearbeitet :
Breaking News: RDNA3 Firmware is missing the PowerPlay Info Table. The usual suspects claim it may not have been lost, the data structure could still be build somehow. Linux data points to its existence. We'll keep you up to date.

Zuletzt bearbeitet :
Breaking News: RDNA3 Firmware is missing the PowerPlay Info Table. The usual suspects claim it may not have been lost, the data structure could still be build somehow. Linux data points to its existence. We'll keep you up to date.
Schlechte nachricht, hätte mich sonnst echt bemüht eine 7000er Karte zu bekommen.

Hi,
I have been trying to figure this out for a while now. I have an rx 6750 xt but when i start MorePowerTool it will not list my card in the drop down menu... So obviously i cannot modify anything on it. Does anyone know why this is and how to fix it?

Could be an admin rights issue. Could also be a problem with the included winapi lib and your windows version.

You can try and use DDU, if it does anything to resolve this. Or you can go to the registry key, see under what number your graphics card is installed (0000 after DDU), and save a registry file with MPT. That way you can still apply the SPPT to your registry, even if MPT doesn't find any installation key.

Could be an admin rights issue. Could also be a problem with the included winapi lib and your windows version.

You can try and use DDU, if it does anything to resolve this. Or you can go to the registry key, see under what number your graphics card is installed (0000 after DDU), and save a registry file with MPT. That way you can still apply the SPPT to your registry, even if MPT doesn't find any installation key.

Yeah, that is a bit over my head. for some reason i had 3 display devices in registry and the 6750 xt was 0001. I did use DDU to clean everything and it is 0000 now. But i have no idea how to save registry file with MPT. Would reinstalling windows be of any help at all?

Reinstalled windows... not working. Switched to windows 10 from windows 11... fresh install... still not working... what am i doing wrong?

Da krieg ich Brechreiz wenn ich so was lese, wirklich. Was soll der Scheiß! Wenn das so ist und die Gen jetzt nicht wirklich einen raushaut werd ich die wohl skippen.

@hellm

Ist da schon was in Richtung 7900XT/XTX und MPT geplant?

Ich würde dir auch meine 7900XTX zuschicken wenn dir das weiterhelfen würde?

Gruß

P.S. Ich hätte einfach nur hochscrollen müssen:sleep:

Noch ist nicht alles vorbei. Die PPT existiert noch, nur nicht mehr im uralten Legacy-Teil, die Daten sind nun an anderer Stelle in der Firmware zu finden, soviel ist sicher. Elektronik ist grundsätzlicheher doof, bis jemand einen Plan erstellt. Und der steht bei RDNA3 auch im BIOS, wo auch sonst.

Nun müssen wir die Daten aber finden, die Datenstruktur kennen wir. Dann ist auch eine SPPT wieder möglich.

Ein erster Hinweis, unter Linux findet man die PP_Table möglicherweise unter:
/sys/class/drm/card0/device/pp_table

Hoffung besteht also.

Na das ist doch was,kann ich irgendwo behilflich sein?

CH341A Programmer + low linux Skills hätte ich da😅

Nun auch, und spoofing trick dürfte weiterhin funktionierten
Signature bleibt ebenso 255+1 byte, nur wurde etwas lästiger

Memory timings zwischen XT/XTX bios sind identisch
Spannung soweit noch unklar
Mir fehlt allerdings das aktuelle amdvbflash.
Sollte es jemand haben, bitte via PM~

Der Modding progress ist etwa auf dem selben level wie RDNA2
Das bios ist nur doppelt so groß, mit längeren empty-spaces für weitere eingesetze signatures pro "Module"

Oben Unten