Grundlagenartikel Der große Big Navi UV-Guide: Untervolten und Sparen mit dem MorePowerTool einfach erklärt | Praxis

edited: German deleted because the translation is too bad.

--------------------------------------

Thanks, I really want to be careful.

I want to modify my RX 6700 XT Hellhound into an RX 6750 XT equivalent, to do this I looked at what MPT displays when I load an AMD RX 6750 XT standard card bios (without installing it of course) and for now I simply put the power on 200 W to replace 186 W, I did not uncheck the safeties but the 200 > 230 W (+ 15%) seem functional in the tests.

For the rest what are your recommendations for this operation?

The 6750 XT seems to have faster ram and to be very noticeably more powerful in frequency, I'm not sure that MPT is really necessary here for the frequency (to be studied).

Thanks for your help.

Thanks for your help.

Zuletzt bearbeitet :
Doppelpost, Fehler von mir, bearbeitet.

------------------------

Double post, error on my part, edited.

@GD83 The basic idea to turn a 67XT into a 6750 is nonsense as you can't easily speed up the VRAM by software. There are some sorcerers around, but better to keep it simple.
Use the MPT to scale up the power and carefully increase voltages of GPU, SOC and VRAM, maybe increase the FCLK - all according to my OC tutorial, also try FT2. Always crosscheck that yor are able to cool the card sufficiently. There may all be steps you also have to consider if you use the 6750 bios file. And that specific case of the VRAM is a nomansland to me.

Thank you, I kept it simple by modifying power limit and TDC limits, I do the rest in adrenalin for a good balance, however I don't see FCLK in MPT, what does this correspond to? THANKS.

Edit: i found fclk

Zuletzt bearbeitet :
Oben Unten