AMD MorePowerTool MPT Beta-Programm – neue Features, die Community testet

Moin, I am currently optimizing my RX 6600XT, and I have the following problems ...

1. The memory of my WQHD monitor does not clock down, I got the memory from the boost to about 1076 MHz with an OC of my monitor from 75hz to 76hz, but that's not quite the solution.

2. The fan curve of XFX is set much too quiet, so the card is 80 ° C / 95 ° C hotspot with about 42% fan, how do I set it that the card runs at 65 ° C with 1980RPM / 47% and can reach a maximum temperature of 75 ° C?

3. In a tab you can set the voltage from the memory, I run 1200mV at normal clock rate and 2075MHz memory, is that correct or is it just a part of the voltage?

4. Does flashing an edited BIOS work in the meantime?

As far as I can tell, [USER = 87] @hellm [/ USER] does the MPT is that correct?

Thank you for your answers ;-)
I have the XFX Qick probably works the same. For some reason my card only goes to like 1300rpm by default. Which is really only like 25% fan speed.

The default memory voltage in MPT should be 1.35v at stock speeds. It runs so cool at under 60c already, I don't see a reason to undervolt it. Don't change the SOC voltage by accident. HWinfo shows memory temperature. It's the only app I found that shows it.

I have the XFX Qick probably works the same. For some reason my card only goes to like 1300rpm by default. Which is really only like 25% fan speed.

The default memory voltage in MPT should be 1.35v at stock speeds. It runs so cool at under 60c already, I don't see a reason to undervolt it. Don't change the SOC voltage by accident. HWinfo shows memory temperature. It's the only app I found that shows it.
The storage temperature is grayed out in HW info for me, so probably not a measured value but estimated.
A new version of HW Info should fix this. Undervolting will only help when the power consumption drops, not the voltage.
By lowering the voltage, only the power consumption under load can be reduced, and with that the temperatures under load.
The clock rate of the Memory would have to decrease, but this is still buggy since Polaris (RX4XX).

For the Fans u had to edit the maximum Temps with the MPT.

Greetings

Ich würde mir gerne eine Spannung zu GHz kurve aufnehmen um mir die SOV GFX werte leichter zu erarbeiten.
Jemand ne idee wie man die die Karte "langsam" auslasten kann?

Hab mal die DcTol/DcBtc manipuliert. Mit 58mV wie in der XTXH LC, mit 44mV ( Stock meiner Karte ) und 30mV als logischer Schluss.
TimeSpy GPU Bench 1&2.
DcTol-Btc GFX.JPG
DcTol-Btc SOC.JPG

Ich würde mal vorsichtig behaupten das es die Spannung beim lastwechsel beeinflusst.

Edit: Sowas habe ich vermutet, nicht das die erwartung da mit interpretiert.
Edit2: 30mV ist am ende abgestürzt, würde ich aber nicht unbedingt auf die 30mV zurückführen.

Zuletzt bearbeitet :
Habe noch den ganzen log, also wenn jemanden was einfällt was ich da noch rausholen kann, als her damit.

Ich denke auch dass ist eine Art Loadline Calibration

So wie ich das mitbekomme, geht die 6000er also vom normalen Kern auf den SoC um die Dinge wie Desktop, Videos etc anzuzeigen oder?

Was ist denn da die Leistungsaufnahme, Bringt OC oder UV da was?

UV von SOC scheint Stabilität für gfx OC zu bringen.

Kann mir jemand erklären warum meine 6900XT oben in der leiste im Tool nicht auftaucht?

Sylvester. hat herausgefunden wie man die Voltage sperre umgehen kann. Einfach Vmin/Max auf einen höheren wert stellen und Temp_Dependent_Vmin im Feature Contol aktivieren.
vmin.PNG

Zumindest über habe ich schon getestet.
Betrifft aber nicht den Voltage regler sonder die Spannung die dann auch maximal anliegt.

Habe mal die Spannungen beim Temp. Dep. Mod verglichen. Vmin/max 1200/1200
Also GPUZ kommt garnicht klar damit. HWInfo ist auf Std. etwas träge und zeigt eher die max werte im vergleich zum EVC2.
VoltVergleich.PNG

Does MPT work for RX 6600 (non-XT)? I've been trying but the gpu selection drop-down is blank and it won't write SPPT. I assume because my MSI Mech 2X is not supported. If there is any work around, please help! I can't raise the power limit at all.

Yes, it does. Try the latest final, the old beta versions have problems with W10 21H2 or W11.

I've tried 1.3.8, 1.3.9 and 1.3.10 so far. None of them work for me. The card selection drop-down is blank, I can load my bios, change it, save it, load the saved file but can't write SPPT. I've uninstalled my drivers, ran DDU in safe mode, installed the drivers again, nothing works. I have the MSI Mech 2X RX 6600 and Windows 11. I've attached my bios. Thank You

Anhänge

• Navi 23.rom
    1 MB · Aufrufe : 0
Zuletzt bearbeitet :
It's not about the BIOS. If the file is opened, MPT knows the Device_ID. If no registry entry is found, either the card has some name without 6600 in it (DriverDesc string in Registry), or you don't have the rights to access the registry. Try open it with admin rights.

If still nothing works, you can still use MPT, if you save the SPPT as a registry file. The Key-Nr has to fit, you can find it with regedit:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}\
followed by y 4-digit Key.

Oben Unten