AMD MorePowerTool MPT Beta-Programm – neue Features, die Community testet

Do we really need to set some ridiculous power and current limits for GPU OC, when we could just disable PPT and/or TDC throttlers by unchecking the respective checkboxes in a feature flags popup?
Please try and report.

Not sure what you mean under report, anyway...
Here are two runs of TimeSpy GT2, first with active throttling (by default), and then with disabled. And sensors in Port Royal with a stock power limit
Martin doesn't show these limits if gpu is overclocked.

infrastructure limits .png

Anhänge

• port royal stock PL.png
    port royal stock PL.png
    50,8 KB · Aufrufe : 51
Zuletzt bearbeitet :
Ja funktioniert
PPTOff.jpg

Not sure what you mean under report, anyway...
No offense meant, maybe it's my poor english. What I 've been trying to say: Please test your idea and tell us the result. You did, thank you! :)

@RedF: Schande über uns und den OC-Thread, dass das niemand von uns entdeckt hat.

Zuletzt bearbeitet :
No offense, maybe it's my poor english. What I was trying to say: Please test and tell us the result. Thank you! :)

@RedF: Schande über uns und den OC-Thread, dass das niemand von uns entdeckt hat.
Ja aber ob ich 1000Watt einstelle oder den Hacken raus mache, kommt ja das selbe bei rum.
Schlauch...

Was genau passiert? Mag es einer fürs Ritual gleich Mal vorfurmulieren?
Ich bin grad höchsten nur nett halben Gehirnhälfte dabei, 0,5*0,5=0,25
Du kannst im MTP auch einfach den Haken bei der PPT/TDC Drossel raus machen statt z.b. 1000Watt PPT und 500A TDC einzustellen.

Hallo,

ist das Tool nur für AMD Grafikarten gedacht?

MfG

Nicht in dem Funktionsumfang, ich meine mit dem Afterburner kannst du dir Volt/GHz kurvern bei NV erstellen.

Oben Unten