Das MoreClockTool (MCT) zum kostenlosen Download: Praktischer OC-Aufsatz zum MorePowerTool statt Wattman

is it possible to run MCT with set parameters? For example, "~\MoreClockTool.exe 2550 2650 2162 1080 115 1"

When I restart my PC, open MCT, the values are not the ones I set before the restart.
Disable Windows FastBoot, sholud fix the disaperaring of your values.

Try and start MCT with admin rights. To make the settings permanent, there is a registry value written, to the same registry key the SPPT is written to, btw.

If that registry entry somehow is misssing, the settings are lost with shutdown. MCT is using ADL to write that entry, but i guess it could still need admin rights like MPT does.

Try and start MCT with admin rights. To make the settings permanent, there is a registry value written, to the same registry key the SPPT is written to, btw.

If that registry entry somehow is misssing, the settings are lost with shutdown. MCT is using ADL to write that entry, but i guess it could still need admin rights like MPT does.

That didn't work either. Do you know where in the registry the settings are saved? I was unsuccessful in my search

It seems to be reversing back to values I used previously while tuning...
MCT1.png

Here's the settings I settled on after tuning, that I'm reapplying after each boot..
MCT2.png

What's really odd is that in MPT I have the minimum frequency set to 2550, but MCT is ignoring it & converting to 2450...
MPT1.png

Is it possible MCT became bugged due to me modifying values during the hours I spent tuning?

Is it possible MCT became bugged due to me modifying values during the hours I spent tuning?
Only bug i now is the scan for installed graphics cards at program start. And only if your registry is a mess, you can fix that with DDU. Would also be just a message that there is no suitable card found.

What MCT does, it uses ADL to ask the driver about the settings. And also uses ADL to tell the driver to set those values. If you are beyond limit with one setting, those will be rejected by the driver, that would be normal behaviour. But MCT doesn't decide something on its own, it is just delivering a message to the driver. And then MCT lets you know what the driver has to say about that.

For the registry entry, my AMD system is not running right now, but it should be "IsAutoDefault" with a value of 1. Found here:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}\
There should be at least one key with a 4 digit number, in one of them is your current installation data.

Zuletzt bearbeitet :
Only bug i now is the scan for installed graphics cards at program start. And only if your registry is a mess, you can fix that with DDU. Would also be just a message that there is no suitable card found.

What MCT does, it uses ADL to ask the driver about the settings. And also uses ADL to tell the driver to set those values. If you are beyond limit with one setting, those will be rejected by the driver, that would be normal behaviour. But MCT doesn't decide something on its own, it is just delivering a message to the driver. And then MCT lets you know what the driver has to say about that.

For the registry entry, my AMD system is not running right now, but it should be "IsAutoDefault" with a value of 1. Found here:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}\
There should be at least one key with a 4 digit number, in one of them is your current installation data.

Under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}\0000, "isAutoDefault" looks like this...
IsAutoDefault.png

Should it be "00 00 00 01"?

No, it should actually be zero for the permanent settings. So, everything here seems fine.

Maybe i can give you more information later this week.

Thanks.

I checked the hex values & they are indeed getting reverted on each boot. Once I set my correct profile the values in registry match. Not sure what is reverting the values as I do not use any other software such as Afterburner or Adrenalin.

Thanks.

I checked the hex values & they are indeed getting reverted on each boot. Once I set my correct profile the values in registry match. Not sure what is reverting the values as I do not use any other software such as Afterburner or Adrenalin.
Afterburner is a bitch, try without.

Zuletzt bearbeitet :
I'm kind of at a loss here.

I uninstalled MCT, deleted the PP_CNEscapeInput registry key, used DDU to reinstall the drivers, didn't apply anything in MPT, and my settings are still getting reverted to the first pic in my previous post.

This is what Adrenalin is showing...
adrenalin_capture.png

Is there something else I can delete to prevent it from reverting these settings after a reboot?

I'm kind of at a loss here.

I uninstalled MCT, deleted the PP_CNEscapeInput registry key, used DDU to reinstall the drivers, didn't apply anything in MPT, and my settings are still getting reverted to the first pic in my previous post.

This is what Adrenalin is showing...

Is there something else I can delete to prevent it from reverting these settings after a reboot?
Is your RAM 100% stable?

Could cause your problems, but 10h anta777 should be enough. : )

Sehr schönes und übersichtliches Tool! Bin eben erst drauf aufmerksam geworden, nutze bereits länger das tolle MPT.
Eigentlich fast alles was ich brauche, nur kein Framelimiter/Cap.

Das ist das einzige, wozu ich leider immer noch den Treiber brauche, ich brauche nicht mehr als 140FPS.

Oben Unten