NVidia Flashen unmöglich?! Die 2-Klassen-Gesellschaft bei den Turing Chips der GeForce RTX 2070

did you tested it in admin mode?

@Igor Wallossek
I'll see what I can find. Is there perhaps anything like Discord (text/chat, not voice) that you use? That might make it easier to work on this together.

Someone on Tweakers.net mentined a few weeks ago that MSI messed with the RTX 2080 Ventus, making it impossible to use NVFlash with it.

Soll ich volltanken und mit dem Progger in die Hauptstadt fahren?

@Vipeax
Tried the new one, but sorry, I get the same error code :(

It's possible that MSI is using a protected EEPROM?

Is the output the exact same as before as well?

Totally the same

--protecton and --protectoff were succesful and caused no errors

Just trying a Palit Dual :D

Same problem

If I try to flash an Armor BIOS to the Palit, it works. Both are Non-A chips

With the patched NVFlash64 I can now sopy BIOSEs from different vendors without issues, but not an A-chip BIOS to an Non-A-chip BIOS.

Zuletzt bearbeitet :
Zuletzt bearbeitet :
Take your time. no worries. But (for the 2070) it works, as I wrote it in my artcle, only within the same chip classes.
The 2080 Ti FE and the Galax with the 380 watts BIOS are both A-chips

But I wrote about the cross-flashing with different hardware IDs

Driver.jpg

NVFlash.jpg

And that's the reason why I wrote my review ;)
They splitted the owners into 2 classes

Erstmal vielen Dank an Igor und alle beteiligten. Ich liebe Community. :cool:

Naja, wäre auch zu "einfach" gewesen. Ich wäre für Crowdfunding wegen der Tankladung für BigReval. :D

ein wenig OT,
sehe erst jetzt die Igor-Sig...

*ggg, desshalb liebe ich Dummchen :p

And that's the reason why I wrote my review ;)
They splitted the owners into 2 classes
Yes, sorry I never disagreed with your statement. In fact, this popped up because of the comment by DedSec regarding Founders Edition flashing. I wonder if NVIDIA is doing this out of "greed" or perhaps the whole fake-card issue on Ebay, Amazon etc could be related as well. If people can't cross-flash across different boards combined with the certificate check people can't push out fake cards anymore on the second hand market. An issue that has been going on for a few years now.

You're right mate :(

You think Nvidia did this "for us".. hmm that would be a nice thing to believe in.. but weren't those fake cards only about the last editable Fermi Chips? 1060 bought, and then you get a old Fermi chip.. on newer cards even kepler or something you can't write 1060 over it, i guess. And i don't think anyone could make a fortune by flashing a non-oc to a oc modell..

But yeah, here we are. :(

Oben Unten