Question GIGABYTE 5700 XT Bios mod fails

AlleyCat

Veteran
Bewertungspunkte
Hi,
I am failing to update Gigabyte 5700 XT. The same procedure updates the BIOS on MSI cards with no problem. I follow the instructions on Igors Lab.

The sign of having trouble with the card bios flash shows in GPU-Z. After flash using amdvbflash the values of GPU and memory frequencies is empty. With stock bios there are Mhz frequencies.

Is there any known problems with flashing Gigabyte cards?
Any suggestions on what other forums I may ask for assistance?
Is it possible that the OEM bios is signed, and any modified bios will be rejected?
If the bios is signed, any tools to resign, or would I need to buy a card from a different vendor?

Thanks,

Alley Cat

Zuletzt bearbeitet :
What do you think about the power consumed and displayed?
Let us check the results after you modify and test the newer version of vbios, please follow the guide in the kindly attached link below,

Let us check the results after you modify and test the newer version of vbios, please follow the guide in the kindly attached link below,

I fleshuit bios according to the instructions below. For now, I'm testing Phoenix miner, the results in the picture! I will change on TRM tomorrow!

Anhänge

• hive os 5 placi azi.png
    hive os 5 placi azi.png
    110,2 KB · Aufrufe : 141
Greetings and welcome,

The vbios kindly attached below are the latest version 068 that fully support Zero RPM feature, unlocked and modified with Apple straps for Gigabyte RX 5700 XT GAMING and AORUS cards with Micron memory that I highly recommend to use them from now on for Gigabyte cards and for cards with Samsung memory I am working on it at the meantime, please after testing update whenever it is possible,

You may have a good day.
Hi,

I'm trying to flash with the provided rev2 bios, however I'm getting a SSID mismatched error message (0FL01). Do I need to force flash it?
(Gigabyte 5700 XT Gaming OC rev.2, Micron)

Thank you for your work. You saved me two bricked 5700 XTs!

humble regards,

Hi,

I'm trying to flash with the provided rev2 bios, however I'm getting a SSID mismatched error message (0FL01). Do I need to force flash it?
(Gigabyte 5700 XT Gaming OC rev.2, Micron)

Thank you for your work. You saved me two bricked 5700 XTs!

humble regards,
Hi and welcome,

Yes you can force flash it, the SSID mismatched is nothing to worry about at all.

Thank you!

I'll get this message when I try the force flash:
-f option not support in external version of the tool

Edit:
I tried the 2.93+ version. I beleave it worked!

Zuletzt bearbeitet :
Hi, i get signature error when i try to force flash the newest rev2 bios (ssid missmatch without force) . Any way to fix this or do i have a too old rev2 card? Thanks!

Oben Unten