AMD Edit: "Solved" @ 04.08.2023! Entflackerungs- und Entartefaktions-Tutorial der TUF-RX6700XT-O12G-GAMING unter Windows 11 und MPT Stand 04.08.2023

have you tried amernime drivers
You can try if you want. Flickering intensity varies in between AMD Drivers (GPU and Chipset) and also in Windows updates related to Power settings. It is not Bios related, cause in Linux flickering with this Card do not happen.

I have tried out many things like you can see here:
and more at the cost of Time and Nerves... So my Enthusiasm for further experiments like amernime Drivers is saturated, because of given working solutions.

Hi,

Just like to share an update on the disabling of the GFXOFF that was recommended. I have the exact same model as well, the TUF RX 6700 XT OC: implementing just the aforementioned setting on MPT did wonders for me! So far, I haven't seen any flickering or glitching out of my computer during light tasks.
My goodness, AMD really have it wrong when it comes to their idle power state management. For me, it's working like butter in GPU-intensive activities like gaming or rendering; it's just that in idle, it goes all wrong.

Hallo,
Möchte nur ein Update zur Deaktivierung des empfohlenen GFXOFF teilen. Ich habe genau dasselbe Modell, den TUF RX 6700 XT OC: Die Implementierung dieser Einstellung in MPT hat bei mir Wunder bewirkt! Bisher habe ich keine Bildflackern oder Computerprobleme bei leichten Aufgaben festgestellt.

Meine Güte, AMD hat es wirklich falsch, wenn es um das Management des Leerlaufstromzustands geht. Bei mir funktioniert es wie Butter bei GPU-intensiven Aktivitäten wie Spielen oder Rendern; nur im Leerlauf läuft etwas schief.

Oben Unten