UFOs / UAPs are real - Wir sind nicht alleine - The Phenomenon

U.S DoE - Department of Energy, hat nun eine eigene offizielle US Regierungsseite zu UFOs/UAP erstellt.

7 Days With The Man Who Confirmed ALIENS Exist (under oath)​

David Grusch is a former Air Force intelligence officer, representative of the National Reconnaissance Office to the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force, and co-lead for Unidentified Aerial Phenomena analysis at the National Geo-Spacial Intelligence Agency.

"David Grusch on Joe Rogan“ : We are not alone. I know that with 100% certainty…I talked to the highest of the high people you could possibly talk to, if you catch my drift. The phenomenon is real. It’s been going on for thousands of years.”

"David Grusch says that the watering down of the Schumer/Rounds amendment is the greatest legislative failure in American history.
Grusch also reveals that he does in fact have firsthand knowledge and will be able to tell more in a "few weeks". He says he was read into a UAP program directly."

Congressman Tim Burchett im Interview nach dem heutigen geheimen Briefing über UAP aus dem US Kongress.

@RepMoskowitz
"This is the first time we kind of got a ruling on what the IG thinks of (Grusch's) claims."
"I'm more concerned than I was going into the SCIF."(Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility)
Rep.Ogles: "What most of the American people fear - is true. There's a concerted effort to conceal as much information as possible."
@RepLuna
"I think it's important to listen to the specific words that David Grusch uses. Grusch never said 'extraterrestrial' or 'alien.' He said 'inter-dimensional.'"

Zuletzt bearbeitet :
Lue Elizondo und Christopher Mellon sind sauer über die Lügen von Dr. Sean Kirkpatrick, der für AARO in der leitenden Position zuständig war.
Elizondo und Mellon sind bereit dem US-Kongress die volle Wahrheit zu erzählen, wenn AARO als offizielle Regierungsbehörde nicht bereit ist, die Wahrheit zu sagen.
Von Christopher Mellon: "I was astonished by one of the central claims made by Dr. Sean Kirkpatrick in his recent article in Scientific American blasting UAP 'conspiracists.' Specifically, his claim that: "As of the time of my departure, none, let me repeat, none of the conspiracy-minded 'whistleblowers' in the public eye had elected to come to AARO to provide their 'evidence' and statement for the record despite numerous invitations.
"I’m baffled because, in an effort to assist his investigation, I introduced Dr. Kirkpatrick to the former Director of the AATIP program, Lue Elizondo, as well as Dr. Eric Davis and Dr. Hal Puthoff.
Each of these prominent voices associated with the AATIP program spent hours briefing Dr. Kirkpatrick in a classified setting.
None have received any feedback. Hopefully, the pending report to Congress on the alleged UAP recovery program will describe the specific claims made by these and dozens of other witnesses and what AARO did to evaluate them"

Von Lue Elizondo: "Many, let me repeat, MANY people who I know personally have spoken to AARO and provided detailed information to Kirkpatrick and his office for the record. If AARO isn't willing to tell the truth to Congress...we are!"

Zuletzt bearbeitet :
Das Symposium, das vom Nolan Laboratory und der Stanford School of Medicine im November 2023 an der Stanford University veranstaltet wurde, war ein Treffen führender Vertreter aus Wissenschaft, Regierung und Industrie, um gemeinsam eine neue akademische Legitimation für UAP voranzutreiben.

David Grusch, ehemaliger Geheimdienstoffizier und Mitbegründer von der Sol Foundation, hält die Abschlussrede auf dem Symposium an der Stanford University.

Professor Michio Kaku & Ross Coulthart interview IN FULL | UFO UAP News​

Europa Parlament : MOTION FOR A RESOLUTION on updating the EU Regulation on the reporting, analysis and follow-up of occurrences in civil aviation to include UAP reporting

"UAP: Berichterstattung und wissenschaftliche Bewertung" im Europäischen Parlament (20.03.2024)

UAP: Reporting and scientific assessment in the EU. Exchange of views in the European Parliament

Oben Unten