Frage rx5600xt silent mode bios bricked

MattoXD

Neuling
Bewertungspunkte
Hi everyone,
as said in the title i bricked the silent mode bios of my rx 5600xt saphire pulse (with dual bios switch). i tryied many times to flash bios but never been able to until i found igorslab and i ended up with a brick but at least is something... I used MorePowerTools to modify the bios i extracted from gpuz, than used BIOS editor and finally flashed with amdvbflash 3.04+ with comands:

amdvbflash -unlockrom 0 (worked)
amdvbflash -f -p 0 biosname.rom (gave me an error like -f is not recognized as comand... but somehow -p still did something)

waited for the process to finish and rebooted as the cmd told me to and i ended up with a black screen.
I'm asking for help possibly to unlock the bios and if it is not possible, just for reflash the old bios that i saved ofc.
I tried to follow the instruction find it the following links: https://www.igorslab.de/en/red-bios...en-more-stable-overclocking-navi-unlimited/2/
I thank you in advance :).
Attached u can find the original silent bios and the mpt and rom file of the modified one (if something else is needed i'll try to povide it asap).

Anhänge

• 5600originalsilent.rom
    512 KB · Aufrufe : 0
  • 5600xtmod.mpt
    1,9 KB · Aufrufe : 0
  • 5600xtmodified.rom
    512 KB · Aufrufe : 0
Zuletzt bearbeitet :
Oben Unten