Frage Häufige Greenscreens/Systemneustarts mit RX 5700XT Graka,Netzteil, oder was anderes?

I chose RAM according to the compatibility list of the MoBo and bought it. I also played around with the Ryzen DRAM Calculator, and didn't have any problems with Windows.
RAM is currently running under DOCP / XMP, not under Evaluate Calculator.

Screenshot is after 10 min Furmark.
After 20 min, maxtemp for GPU memory junction has risen to 94 ° C.
Please check your card heatsink if it is connected o the pcb properly by pressing it gently.

Zuletzt bearbeitet :
Aber du hast doch Probleme.....;)
Grafikkarte schaut ja normal aus.
Angeschlossen hast sie am Netzteil auch über 2 Kabelstränge?!

habe ich nach Kompatibilitätsliste des MoBo´s ausgesucht und gekauft. Habe auch mit Ryzen DRAM Calculator bissi rumgespielt, und auch da keine Probleme unter Windows beko
aber unter DOCP/XMP , nicht unter Calcula

Aber du hast doch Probleme.....;)
Grafikkarte schaut ja normal aus.
Angeschlossen hast sie am Netzteil auch über 2 Kabelstränge?!
Ja, zwei unterschiedliche Kabelstränge vom Netzteil her.

Kompatibilitätsliste bedeutet?!
Meiner Meinung nach JEDEC und das sind 2133MHz.....max 3200MHz.
Wie sollen die 4000MHz Testen wenn es nicht mal die CPU mit macht.;)

Please could you inform what is your psu model and rate as well as your system specification if possible.
Its a Corsair RM850 80 PLUS Gold Powering a MSI MEG X570 Unify on BIOS version A7 with 16 Gig 3600mhz RAM and a stock Ryzen 5 3600 with an Dark Rock Pro 4 Cooler and Samsung 970Evo Plus NVME + WD Blue Sata SSD.

I´ve updated the VRAM Bios now to the latest version in efficency mode ( Lower thermals and more power efficency claimed )
I´m checking now if the stability improves. I had 1 Crash to desktop so far in Cyberpunk 2077, but no greenscreen or immediate reboot.

Kompatibilitätsliste bedeutet?!
Meiner Meinung nach JEDEC und das sind 2133MHz.....max 3200MHz.
Wie sollen die 4000MHz Testen wenn es nicht mal die CPU mit macht.;)
MSI hat da, wie viele andere auch, fleissige Wichtel, die prüfen verschiedene RRAMkits in den diversen Mainboards, und "Garantieren" dass diese Kombination funktioniert.

Wenn der Speichercontroller keine 2000MHz sondern nur 1733MHz macht wie sollen die das garantieren?!
Asynchron......kannst natürlich machen,aber dann ist selbst 3200MHz schneller.
Alles über 3200MHz können die nicht garantieren weil die nicht alle AMD CPUs auf der Welt damit getestet haben.
Alles über 3200MHz kann laufen muss aber nicht und die 3200MHz sind auch NUR das max , weil DR,Vollbestückung.....den Takt noch weiter senkt.

Und Laufen ist nicht Stab wie man bei dir sehen kann.;)

Its a Corsair RM850 80 PLUS Gold Powering a MSI MEG X570 Unify on BIOS version A7 with 16 Gig 3600mhz RAM and a stock Ryzen 5 3600 with an Dark Rock Pro 4 Cooler and Samsung 970Evo Plus NVME + WD Blue Sata SSD.

I've updated the VRAM Bios now to the latest version in efficency mode (Lower thermals and more power efficency claimed)
I'm checking now if the stability improves. I had 1 Crash to desktop so far in Cyberpunk 2077, but no greenscreen or immediate reboot.
Thank you for your kind reply, I am going to send you an optimized vbios today and before that please check the PCI-e configuration in the motherboard bios if set to Auto then please set it to PCI-e gen3 and test.

By the way, please check your card heatsink if it is connected to the pcb properly by pressing it gently back and forth.
Heatsink seems to be properly attached, but i did not disassemble it.
This is the current VBios, after the update, idk, maybe it helped a bit. Need to test more.

Anhänge

• ASUS TUF-3-5700XT-O8G-Gaming.rom
    512 KB · Aufrufe : 2
Just HDMI for now, one single monitor.
Please test the vbios file kindly attached below and update whenever it is possible,

If after flashing you get a black screen then that's mean the vbios is locked for modification therefore I will unlocked it and send it again to you,

Anhänge

• M.ASUS-TUF3-RX57XT-O8G-Gaming-v49.rom
    512 KB · Aufrufe : 0
Thank you!
I basically go by this guide, and flash in Windows Recovery mode running the flashtool as admin.
If it fails , insert old GPU, and request the unlocked VBIOS. Correct?

Please take your time, no need to rush.
Found my last VGA cable hiding in the basement.
At first the Mainboard paniced with the old GFX cards and also would not accept the 5700XT after that, had to reset CMOS.
After that the old card got detected, and i am quite certain i have a backup gfx ( R-HD 4850 ), if the flashing fails, i am now reading the instructions from this article.
( which i thought i had linked before, but apparenty i did not. )

The card did behave better with the new-ish BIOS from Asus, only 3 ingame hitches, and one crash to desktop whilst running Cyberpunk, and one driver reset in LoL.

Zuletzt bearbeitet :
So komme gerade frisch vom Flashen
Bin mal sehen ob Mini-Me's Voodoo-Hex wirklich so gut ist! ;)
Oberflächlich gesehen sind es ja nur kleinere änderungen.

Many thanks @Mini_Me ! I flashed the card without a hitch. lets see what kind of magic you worked on me ;)

Anhänge

• pre-Flash.png
    pre-Flash.png
    79,8 KB · Aufrufe : 6
  • post-Flash.png
    post-Flash.png
    77,9 KB · Aufrufe : 6
Oben Unten