AMD Radeon RDNA1 Series VBIOS Configuration

Satori_Nori

Mitglied
Bewertungspunkte
Greetings everyone,

I am Satori,

I have sufficient knowledge in properly configuring VBIOS of RDNA1, Polaris, Vega 2 and DDR3/DDR4/DDR5 RAMs in addition to unlocking hidden settings of any motherboard UEFI BIOS, here it is going to be for RDNA1 graphics cards,

I decided to help the users of these cards to get the best out of them safely, easily and properly (officially based) with minimum effort, time and simplicity,

Locally I have done several successful works, internationally my latest work was Dell G5 5505 Custom VBIOS and BIOS and Setup which gave the laptop a very satisfactory level of user's experience,

RDNA1 graphics cards are a very capable ones, especially if they are equipped with higher VRAM size (double) and higher frequency,

The scope at the meantime is going to be:

- Increasing Resizing BAR to 8GiB for RX 5600/5600XT and RX 5500/5500XT and other RDNA1 cards in Windows OS,

- Proper unlock for RX 5600/5600m/5600XT and RX 5700/5700m/5700XT (RX 5500/5500m/5500XT probably in the future),

- Performance optimized profiles, high and balanced for cards that have 2 VBIOS chips.

Main tool for editing is HxD software,

Goal is to make database for pre-configured BIOS/VBIOS files,

Please feel free to post your request below,

I believe that is all for now,

You may have a good day and please stay safe and healthy.

(This post is subject to update without prior notice)

testing-rebar_2card8gb.png

Zuletzt bearbeitet :
Oben Unten