Frage PowerColor Red Devil AMD Radeon RX 6900XT

Poloasis

Mitglied
Bewertungspunkte
Hey guys, I have a fresh install of MorePowerTool v1.3.7 final on Windows 10 21H2 but I cannot select the GPU in the dropdown on top, it stays blank. Is there a combability issue with this card? Anyone know how I can have the select GPU show my card? Also even if I import the Navi21 ROM I cannot write the SPPT.
Tx Guys.

Anhänge

• Screenshot 2021-11-07 141223.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-07 141223.png
    164,4 KB · Aufrufe : 4
Zuletzt bearbeitet :
You need to extract the bios from your card (with gpu-z) - and use the "load" button and select the extracted bios file

You need to extract the bios from your card (with gpu-z) - and use the "load" button and select the extracted bios file
I have done this. I have extracted the bios with GPUz called Navi21 then loaded up in MPT, did some modification to the wattage. Written SPPT will not write the registry keys, I don't get the message successfully added when I press write SPPT. Nothing happens. BTW this is on Win 10 21H2.

I don’t know if anything happens when you click write sppt (I.e. message box) - but you need to reboot for changes take effect

This process was done. Rebooted machine after clicking on writte SPPT. No changes was made to the registry. MPT never acknowledge the SPPT was written.

Hmmm… then I’m out of ideas…

did you tried to start it with elevated rights (aka „run as administrator“)

Unistall Driver with DDU and reinstall it.

Maybe you want to try the newest beta?

FYI: after clicking "write sppt" nothing happens (i.e. no "success message" appears). Thats normal.
After reboot you SHOULD see the changes reflected in wattman.

Please note: there are some value/ranges which the driver ignores if they are too high or too low

Oben Unten