AMD MorePowerTools/MoreClockTools no longer applying settings after 23.3.1 driver version on navi mobile

Skii

Mitglied
Bewertungspunkte
Hello, sorry to be a bother but morepowertools is no longer applying any options with the "writeSPPT" button, 23.3.1 driver is the last version it was working as intended on.
I have a 6800M navi22 based GPU in my laptop and I am reporting this after doing a clean install and having heard many more people talking about how it no longer worked on their 6800M gpu's as well on a Radeon device discord, as well as report of it no longer working on 6600M as well from Reddit.
I also tried to set clocks using MoreClockTool but it returns a "get init setting failed" error.
Please tell if there is a workaround/fix for it.
I am willing to try out things recommended if needed.
Thanks,
(sorry for my bad english)

Anhänge

• 1.png
    1.png
    295,9 KB · Aufrufe : 6
  • 2.png
    2.png
    7,4 KB · Aufrufe : 5
Hi,

I have the exact same issue, but in may cas it works on bench (ex; furmak) but not on games.

Have you find a solution?

Thanks

Not only on Mobile so I've got the Following Error:

Der Dienst "AMDRyzenMasterDriverV20" wurde aufgrund folgenden Fehlers nicht gestartet:
Eine Datei kann nicht erstellt werden, wenn sie bereits vorhanden ist.

So I think it's caused about which is installed first, either 1. new GPU and than 2 MPT may caused the above mentioned error.
After I installed MPT first and than new GPU Driver it seems to work without error.

So I think it's caused about which is installed first, either 1. new GPU and than 2 MPT may caused the above mentioned error.
After I installed MPT first and than new GPU Driver it seems to work without error.
it doesnt change even on changing the install order or installing in the order you said
laptop sppt tables seems to be locked

it doesnt change even on changing the install order or installing in the order you said
laptop sppt tables seems to be locked
Not only on Mobile so I've got the Following Error:

Der Dienst "AMDRyzenMasterDriverV20" wurde aufgrund folgenden Fehlers nicht gestartet:
Eine Datei kann nicht erstellt werden, wenn sie bereits vorhanden ist.
That Error who occurred was desktop related, on my Notebook i haven't check this until yet.

Laptop SPPT tabled arent actually locked turns out i can still adjust voltages and slightly adjust clocks using MPT. the SPPT tables do reflect these changes when tested in applications and when you monitor it from monitoring tools like HWINFO64
the ADLX tuning stuff from Wattman like enabling clock control and all that IS however locked
maybe MPT needs an update if they can take a look into it

for example on the 6800m the boost clock is 2400 and the game clock is 2300(usually hovers around 6325-6335) when i use MPT to set the max clock speeds to 2600 the clocks default to 2500(regardless of how high i set it from inside MPT i always need to edit the value from wattman to reach 2600 max clock) this is reflected by me various stress tests cause my clock reaches 2500 in lighter loads like furmark ogl or heavier loads like furmark vk where the clock does 2425-2435
the voltages are also indicative of it as noted in HWINFO64

Zuletzt bearbeitet :
Oben Unten