Frage Groß!

Besterino

Urgestein
Bewertungspunkte
Muss mal sein: Kompliment, sensationelles Bild! :D Hat mich irgendwie direkt angesprochen... ;-)

87cef3c9-100b-4d2f-a299-6583c3bc6e3d.jpg

Demnächst bitte eine Variante mit "We want you!" Schriftsatz!

Just.Buy.It!

Wie wär's mit Merchandising-Produkten? Gute Idee....

Ich kam, ich sah, ich teste?

Cave Johnson würde wohl so etwas in der Art sagen:
This ist Igors Lab. Not mine, but Igors. But that doesn't matter, it's a Lab. So you will see some awesome testing. And more testing. You might get even involved in testing. It may also get wet, since we got a watercooler for testing. And cold, there's a chiller, too. But be aware to get wet yourself, as there are high currents flowing. So if you're feeling dizzy and some prickling through your extremities, you might find yourself wet whilst being electrocuted. If only your teeth do prickle, you most probably did't get electrocuted. You got punched in the face. By Igor. So don't do anything stupid. Do Science!

OK, etwas lang für ein Sidebanner, aber das konnte ich mir gerade nicht verkneifen :p

Aber um die Portal Idee nochmal aufzugreifen, wie wäre es mit: Igors LAB. Now you're thinking with Science!

Anhänge

• igorslabtextbox.jpg
    igorslabtextbox.jpg
    93,4 KB · Aufrufe : 10
Vermutlich müsste man da noch ein "Hi, I'm Cave Johnson!" davor setzen, sonst macht es wenig Sinn ^^
Good work!

@DHAmoKK: Irgendwie hab ich bei dem Text den Drill Sergeant von Full Metal Jacket im Ohr... und dann vielleicht mit folgendem Text:

"This is my Lab, there are many like it but this one is mine. My Lab is test's best friend. It is tester's life. I must master it as I master my tests. Without me it is useless, without my Lab tests are useless.

I will setup my lab true, I must measures straigther than my competition who is trying to... uh... outtest? confuse? ;) ... me, I must test before they test.... I will. My lab and myself know what counts in testing is not power we draw, the noise of our fans nor the heat we make. We know that it is measurements that count. We will measure...

My lab is human, even as I, because it is my tests. Thus I will learn it as a brother, learn its weaknesses, its strenghts, its parts, its accessories, its dials and its gauges. I will ever guard it against the raveges of excess and damage. I will keep my lab clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other, we will...

Before god I swear this creed, my lab and myself are the defenders of the customers, we are the masters of our benchmarks, we are the saviours of my life, so be it, until there is no competition but excellent hardware."

'nuff said. ;)

:D

Oben Unten