Question 5700XT & Navi Curve Helper ?

Anthony

Mitglied
Bewertungspunkte
@Mini_Me,

I noticed that in your tutorials, you do not mention how to use the Navi Curve Helper program. Does this mean that you do not recommend changing the default values in MPT ?

Anhänge

• 006.MPT.CURVE.png
    006.MPT.CURVE.png
    13,4 KB · Aufrufe : 12
[USER = 5105] @Mini_Me [/ USER],

I noticed that in your tutorials, you do not mention how to use the Navi Curve Helper program. Does this mean that you do not recommend changing the default values in MPT?
I already made a guide on page 15 however for advanced users,

Now the power limit is final and permanent.

Zuletzt bearbeitet :
Ok, when I reference page 15 of the guide, I believe that it seems that you assume that the graphics card is installed in a Windows Machine? "Run AMD Raedon software as Administrator" ... All my cards are installed on an 8xGPU system running HiveOS, so I'm not sure how to implement suggestions?

10- Keep MorePowerTool running, do not close it and click on Curve tab,

11- Download and Unzip CRU.zip and inside its folder run as Administrator restart64.exe to restart the gpu driver,
https://www.monitortests.com/download/cru/cru-1.4.2.zip

12- Download and run as Administrator, Navi Curve Helper and keep it running,
https://github.com/datspike/navi_curve_helper/releases/download/1.0.2/navi_curve_helper_1.0.2.exe

13- Run AMD Raedon software as Administrator, Click on Manual, Enable GPU tuning, Enable Advanced Control and note down the default parameters of frequencies and voltages under the diagram ,

Now you have opened 3 programs,

14- Copy the Curvature, Vertex and Offset from the Curve tab in MorePowerTool to the Stock curve parameters in the NaviCurveHelper,

15- Copy the frequencies and voltages under the diagram in the AMD Raedon software to the Stock voltage ports, please note that the frequencies in NaviCurveHelper are in GHz and not MHz, E.g.; 800 MHz = 0.800 GHz and the frequencies in the AMD Raedon software should be (800, 1115, 1430) MHz,

16- Now copy the same frequencies from AMD Raedon software to the Modded curve parameters in the NaviCurveHelper and enter the voltages in the Modded voltage ports, left 0.700, middle 0.700, right 0.795,

17- Now copy the Modded curve parameters, Curvature, Vertex and Offset from the NaviCurveHelper to the MorePowerTool ones under the Curve tab and Enable Override AVFS and Click Write SPPT,

18- Now restart the gpu driver again using restart64.exe and Save the . MPT file,

Ok, when I reference page 15 of the guide, I believe that it seems that you assume that the graphics card is installed in a Windows Machine? "Run AMD Raedon software as Administrator" ... All my cards are installed on an 8xGPU system running HiveOS, so I'm not sure how to implement suggestions?
I believe the last power limit is sufficient.

Oben Unten