Frage XFX MERC319 6800XT BIOS PROBLEM

tmoji66

Neuling
Bewertungspunkte
HI GUYS, hope you're doing well. i received a xfx merc 319 6800xt from a friend which was used in mining rig before and it was flashed with mining bios.
now both of BIOSes existing in card(it has a key for switch) are mining bios , one of which even doesn't have memory or core clock in gpuz . i downloaded some stock bios from TPU (https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/?did=1002-73BF-1EAE-6701-C1) but many thing went wrong. First when i tried amdvbflash it didnt let me flash since P/N mismatch existed and even trying to force flashing it didnt help because of an error telling the amdvbflash is external version or smth. so i decided to do the flash by hive os which i did and ended up bricking the card, like when i power it shows notting and when trying onboard graphic i get a black screen with no motherboard post or anything. I finally decided to flash another file from TPU list via programming it physically with a programmer which ended up with exact same result as before.
now i dont know what to do it only works with that mining bios i havent tried the last TPU file but im not optimistic. does any one have a working bios??:/ that would help a lot. i'll attach the working mining bios and some screenshots with info about that bios.

Anhänge

• Navi 21.rom
    1 MB · Aufrufe : 2
  • ff.gif
    ff.gif
    25,7 KB · Aufrufe : 8
  • Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    188,6 KB · Aufrufe : 8
Oben Unten