Question 5600xt Bricked

Synx_

Neuling
Bewertungspunkte
Hello, i bought an used 5600xt recently, and it wasnt accelerating the fans properly neither showing the RPM of it, so i tried to mess with the BIOS and maybe fix it, or atleast increase the minimum speed so it would not overheat, i flashed like 4 original bios without any problem, and when i tried to flash a modded one in RedBiosEditor it bricked completly, the PC couldnt even boot if it was connected in the motherboard, even if i tried to use the iGPU, i did the 1+8 and 1+5 technique and my pc would boot, and even show (despite not displaying much info) in GPU-Z, but the amdvbflash could not recognize the adapter with ''amdvbflash -i'' so i went and borrowed a eprom ch341a from a friend, and flashed the BIOS 2 times (one with the modded bios, another with the original i made a backup before i started to mess with it) and with both of them, my PC does turn on if i use the integrated graphics, i can see it on GPU-Z (with limited info, again) and amdvbflash would be able to recognize it, but it fails in the read rom test, so i cant flash another bios and the gpu simply does not work.

i tried amdvbflash 3.31, 3.04, 2.93, bootable and even HIVEOS, all of them showed the same error

Anhänge

• Captura de tela 2023-03-10 174142.png
    Captura de tela 2023-03-10 174142.png
    309 KB · Aufrufe : 5
Oben Unten