Frage 5500m not working with new MPT versions looking for older ones

Atom

Neuling
Bewertungspunkte
Hello I loved using MPT with my 2019 MBP, undervolting gives such a tremendous performance boost with the VRM mod. I have reformated my drive and upon installing MPT I notice with the newer vestions it doesn't detect my 5500m in the drop down list, then I remembered other people who experienced this recommended to use older versions (that's how I resolved it last time) But when I searched for version 1.2 I can no longer find this and even all the beta version links are no longer working.

I tried everything to get my card to detect reinstalling drivers, rolling back making sure to do clean uninstalls of the drivers of course and am certain this is an app issue as I can see all other apps can detect my graphics card (5500M) but for some reason MPT doesn't detect it in the list it's just blank I tried all compatibility options and saving it as a reg file from GPUZ but nothing sticks cause I cant select my card in the drop down list, so WRITE SPPT does nothing.

If someone can link to version 1.2 I know this will solve the problem that so many others are having as that's what worked for other people on reddit posts and it has also worked for me, but it seems to be so hard to find I would really appreciate if someone could share any older version as I am certain that would help. And if someone can update the new file to work with the 5500m that would be even better. Thanks for your time in reading my post.

Oben Unten