Reviews Radeon RX 6900XT or RTX 3090 for testing with Intel’s new CPUs? An analysis and preview

Redaktion

Artikel-Butler
Mitarbeiter
Bewertungspunkte
Standort
Redaktion
Tomorrow afternoon I will finally publish a review of Intel’s latest CPU generation. However, the question of which high-end GPU I should use for the tests for the launch article arose beforehand. Since I wanted to test all four resolutions, i.e. from Ultra-HD down to 720p, I had to consider if and where a possible […]

Hier den ganzen Artikel lesen

I'm sorry that I only speak english, but I love your articles and wanted to point out that Resizable BAR as a factor in consideration shouldn't be prematurely denied on RTX 3090...

I'm sure it will be tested once available. doesn't solve nvidia's driver overhead problems though.

The test ought to be rather interesting. Beside that none of the above named cards are available at reasonable prizes at the moment. The question is whether resizable bar is really relevant - at least in higher resolutions thus performance increase differs from game to game between some 15 percent down to nothing.

Oben Unten