Question XFX 5700XT i need to modify Wattage/V curve with MorePowerTool --> advice needed!

percy_tc

Neuling
Bewertungspunkte
Hi!

I've bought a brand new XFX 5700XT Triple dissipation VGA. My problem is that when i adjust TDP it force limit GPU frequency a lot. I have about 800Mhz maximum @ TDP -40 which limit ETH hashrate to 34Mh/s. I cannot manually make frequencies higher. (If I set TDP to -28, Frew will be about 1200Mhz, which gives me good hasrate but with powerconsuption of 120W.)

With My Sapphire 5700Xt there is no such problem. I can set -40TDP and GPU freq to 1200Mhz, no problem at all.

After i inspected MorePowerTool i found tab of AVFS (GHZ --> V) I think this could solve my problem, but i would need an adivce how to use it properly.

Thanks,

Hi!

I've bought a brand new XFX 5700XT Triple dissipation VGA. My problem is that when i adjust TDP it force limit GPU frequency a lot. I have about 800Mhz maximum @ TDP -40 which limit ETH hashrate to 34Mh/s. I cannot manually make frequencies higher. (If I set TDP to -28, Frew will be about 1200Mhz, which gives me good hasrate but with powerconsuption of 120W.)

With My Sapphire 5700Xt there is no such problem. I can set -40TDP and GPU freq to 1200Mhz, no problem at all.

After i inspected MorePowerTool i found tab of AVFS (GHZ --> V) I think this could solve my problem, but i would need an adivce how to use it properly.

Thanks,
Greetings and welcome,

I would like to know, does your card have dual bios?

I also have an xfx video card in the same situation and, yes, it has double bios!

I also have an xfx video card in the same situation and, yes, it has double bios!
Please try to put the switch on the silent vbios and backup it after that modify it using the guide in the kindly attached link below then test it,

Hi!

Thanks,
Please use the guide in the kindly attached link below,

I was wondering if anyone played at MPT. Subchapter curve?

Anhänge

• mpt poza curba.png
    mpt poza curba.png
    539,7 KB · Aufrufe : 15

1. Is it possible to follow and reproduce the steps, from a laptop, without properly installing the rx 5700 video card in a pc with windows 10?
2. You could make me a print screen to see what all the parameters look like in navi_curve_helper, otherwise I can handle myself!
Thanks again for your work!

Anhänge

• poza curba mpt demodificat.png
    poza curba mpt demodificat.png
    153 KB · Aufrufe : 20
Oben Unten