Reviews Three X570 motherboards tested – wrong sensor values, faulty Precision Boost Overdrive (PBO) and different performance

Jakob Ginzburg

Urgestein
Bewertungspunkte
Actually, I only wanted to compare three of the cheapest motherboards with an X570 chipset and a Ryzen 5 3600X, but I quickly found out that in the end you read out contradictory things that are not plausible and cannot be explained with logic. Therefore today the first attempt of a cause investigation and clarification takes place, however, with each solved question a new one arises immediately.

Of course I can’t test 14 motherboards, because on the one hand I have to get the samples from the shops or even buy them myself and on the other hand I lack the time and resources to do so with the necessary care and constant verification measurements. My thanks go again to X-Hardware, a local dealer from Chemnitz, who (certainly not without his own interest) lets me test motherboards from time to time.

Read the full article here: https://www.igorslab.de/en/three-x5...oost-overdrive-pbo-and-different-performance/

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator :
Wooohooo! English! Let's get some traffic!

Just a friendly observation: "countermeasures" (Gegenmaßnahmen) in the first paragraph is somewhat missleading - guess what you mean is "verification measurements".

The english section of the board seems to be a little bit "6 feet under" although Igor´s well recognised in the US as well.

Oben Unten