Reviews Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT Pulse Review - Navi with certain vibrations

Igor Wallossek

Format©
Mitarbeiter
Bewertungspunkte
Standort
Labor
Sapphire's first Navi card is with the Pulse actually the entry model, if one follows the previous nomenclature of the manufacturer. This also entails compromises and today we will sound out which and what this means for the customer.

>> Back to the original review <<<

English..I hope it's OK.
I accidentally had the
Encapsulated Ferrite Choke
330 mH

loosened from the card when I changed the cooler to it. I would need another one of these components. Do you have any idea where I could order one?

That kind of depends on where you're from @Bleib. Usually you can purchase things like that from an electronics dealer in your city (if you live in one that has one). If not you can try this one.

I would suggest Digikey, Mouser, RS-Components or Farnell.

Edit: Sadly with such small amounts it is likely to happen, that the price for shipping can be awfull. So it might be an idea to look for electronic forums in your country and hope that they make a group order at one of these distributors.

Zuletzt bearbeitet :
Thanks for the tips, I didn't find it anywhere and even left the card to a place specialized in fixing it. They didn't succeed to fix it or the component so I took it back and took away parts of the capsule to be able to connect with the electric part and succeeded in soldering it back where it had broken.
The card now works so I did not waste my money all for nothing.

Oben Unten