Question Sapphire Pulse 5600xt

ko4fun

Neuling
Bewertungspunkte
Hi @Mini_Me I will only use the video card for mining
Can you make the necessary settings for me, I will be glad if you help.
mining.png2.jpg

Zuletzt bearbeitet :
That is a low hashrate, you should be able to reach 43, have unlocked your gpu vbios and optimized the memory timings yet?
Without changing the BIOS, this is a good result, I think. I didn’t find any information if I can flash my 5600 just like I flashed the 5700 by changing the timings in the BIOS and using the unlock command? Or i need to take additional steps to unlock the BIOS and not get a brick?
BIOS from MSI does not suit me, the card is unstable on it.

Without changing the BIOS, this is a good result, I think. I didn’t find any information if I can flash my 5600 just like I flashed the 5700 by changing the timings in the BIOS and using the unlock command? Or i need to take additional steps to unlock the BIOS and not get a brick?
BIOS from MSI does not suit me, the card is unstable on it.
Please state your gpu p/n number, I will unlock it for you.

Can you please unlock my vbios too? this is from XFX 5700 XT

Anhänge

• Bondo_NVIDIA_Asus-0-RadeonRX5600XT-6G-Micron_GDDR6-113-160WBNAVIXLE6GB_MIC_191122_W8.rom
    1 MB · Aufrufe : 1
Greetings everyone,

My apologies for the delay,

I will start unlocking the vbios files on Sunday due to loaded schedule,

You may have a good day,

Regards.

Greetings,

I am going to post all the unlocked vbios for all brands on a new thread very soon,

Please stay safe and healthy,

Regards.

Greetings everyone,

My apologies for the delay and the inconvenience,

I know I mentioned before that I am going to post all the unlocked vbios files on a new thread however I find there are many versions out there therefore a better solution is founded that is implementing the unlocking method in RedBiosEditor after Mr. Igor permission and Mr. Hellm agreement as a possible solution, this will make anyone able to unlock any Navi 10 731F vbios they want without any delay anymore and I believe this will make everyone happy,

Thus your further patience is needed and highly appreciated as currently working on this is already started despite our current circumstances and limited time however anyone and everyone of you are not forgotten at all,

My gratitude for your kind understanding,

Regards.

Greetings everyone,

I know I mentioned before that I am going to post all the unlocked vbios files on a new thread however I find there are many versions out there therefore a better solution is founded that is implementing the unlocking method in RedBiosEditor after Mr. Igor permission and Mr. Hellm agreement as a possible solution, this will make anyone able to unlock any Navi 10 731F vbios they want without any delay anymore and I believe this will make everyone happy,

Thus your further patience is needed and highly appreciated as currently working on this is already started despite our current circumstances and limited time however anyone and everyone of you are not forgotten at all,

Regards.
There is a saying. They have been waiting for the promised three years.

Greetings everyone,

Regards.
Dear MiniMe!

Maybe I am writing at a the wrong place to you. If i kindly ask you would you please unlock this attached bios for me, maybe you unlocked this in the past. My video card's sku number is 11296-01-20G. It is a a Saphire Pulse 5600 Xt dual bios. Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards,
Kurt

Anhänge

• 5600_original.rom
    1 MB · Aufrufe : 1
Oben Unten