Question sapphire 5600xt be ssid wrong need atiflash ignore ssid

xddan

Neuling
Bewertungspunkte
memory samsung but i install micron and i can not back original bios. error 0fl01 ssid missmatch
304+ atiflash -f not worked i need this program where -f worked or 304. 293+ cant read rom

memory samsung but i install micron and i can not back original bios. error 0fl01 ssid missmatch
304+ atiflash -f not worked i need this program where -f worked or 304. 293+ cant read rom
Greetings and welcome,

Please do not worry, this problem is fixable, first let us do the easy way by following the below,

I. Extract the downloaded AtiFlashTool v3.04+ with the backup bios file to a folder and put it in drive C,
II. Boot to Windows Safe Mode and execute instool64.exe as an Administrative.
III. Open Command Prompt CMD as an administrator and navigate to the folder mentioned above,

IV. Now enter these commands below:

amdvbflash.exe -i
Press Enter

It will show you the gpu adapters list occupying the pcie slots for an example if there is only one gpu then its adapter number will be 0.
###########
amdvbflash.exe -unlockrom 0
Press Enter

It will unlock the gpu chip for flashing if it is locked.
###########
amdvbflash.exe -s 0 chooseAname.rom
Press Enter

To make a backup of the gpu bios if needed.
###########
amdvbflash.exe -f -p 0
R57XTGAMING-OC-8GD.BIN or BackupBiosName.ROM
Press Enter

To flash the bios, here - f to force the flash in case of error.
###########

V. Wait for the update to complete and reboot.

- By DOS: (VBios file name must not exceed 11 characters with file extension)
I. First disable secure boot in bios settings,

II. Put the amdvbflash.exe and the backup bios file to a bootable usb flash drive (please use Rufus program to make one) without putting them inside a folder, the USB flash drive must be connected to a USB 2.0 port,

III. Reboot and press f12 until a boot list appear and choose the bootable usb flash drive,

IV. Now use the same commands mentioned above.

V. Reboot.

After you finish, please update whenever it is possible,

You may have a good day,

Regards.

Zuletzt bearbeitet :
Hello!
The same problem.
in my case model is - Sapphire 5600XT Pulse Dual Bios, P/N:299-5E411-002SA SKU:11296-01
I'll try this manual, but still problem - in 3.04 version option "-f" not support, 0FL01 error
option like "-fa" and "-fp" not helping.
in 2.93 version - Failed to read ROM, 0FL01 error
I try change SSID in RBE to skip this check, its passed, reboot and after load system(win10) is stop(freeze) in black screen
still have a "brick" :\

Greetings and welcome,

Please do not worry, this problem is fixable, first let us do the easy way by following the below,

I. Extract the downloaded AtiFlashTool v3.04+ with the backup bios file to a folder and put it in drive C,
II. Boot to Windows Safe Mode and execute instool64.exe as an Administrative.
III. Open Command Prompt CMD as an administrator and navigate to the folder mentioned above,

IV. Now enter these commands below:

amdvbflash.exe -i
Press Enter

It will show you the gpu adapters list occupying the pcie slots for an example if there is only one gpu then its adapter number will be 0.
###########
amdvbflash.exe -unlockrom 0
Press Enter

It will unlock the gpu chip for flashing if it is locked.
###########
amdvbflash.exe -s 0 chooseAname.rom
Press Enter

To make a backup of the gpu bios if needed.
###########
amdvbflash.exe -f -p 0
R57XTGAMING-OC-8GD.BIN or BackupBiosName.ROM
Press Enter

To flash the bios, here - f to force the flash in case of error.
###########

V. Wait for the update to complete and reboot.

- By DOS: (VBios file name must not exceed 11 characters with file extension)
I. First disable secure boot in bios settings,

II. Put the amdvbflash.exe and the backup bios file to a bootable usb flash drive (please use Rufus program to make one) without putting them inside a folder, the USB flash drive must be connected to a USB 2.0 port,

III. Reboot and press f12 until a boot list appear and choose the bootable usb flash drive,

IV. Now use the same commands mentioned above.

V. Reboot.

After you finish, please update whenever it is possible,

You may have a good day,

Regards.

Oben Unten