Ryzen 3600x: System constantly crashing/restarting

Totobi

Neuling
Bewertungspunkte
Hello guys from Ukraine! I bought a processor on a third-party site, I wanted to save some money. And they sold me a problematic processor without the possibility of returning it. Let's get to the heart of the problem. When you start the PC, as it is written in the title of the topic, the PC immediately restarts or works for 1-2 minutes at most. Let's immediately exclude the problem with BIOS and other components. Threw percents in another computer and had the same problem. Maybe someone faced this problem?
Assembly:
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix G15DK
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600x
RAM: Crucial Ballistix BL8G32C16U4B.M8FE 8Gb DDR4-3200 DDR4 SDRAM
Video card: Radeon RX 580 Series (8 Gb)
Storage device: SSDPR-PX500-512-80 (512 ГБ, PCI-E 3.0 x4)
Power Supply: Seasonic Focus Gold GX-650 650W.

P.S. The processor is stable at 3 GHz

You can try a cpu voltage offset, +0.03V for example

Or you do a static OC, and you do 4Ghz and 1,25V in bios for the cpu (voltage can be lower i think, just for testing) 😅

What is your cpu Temperature in bios?

I set the voltage to 1.44-1.5v, the PC works more stably, but over time it crashes anyway

Anhänge

• 1.png
    1.png
    90,9 KB · Aufrufe : 14
  • 2.png
    2.png
    31,9 KB · Aufrufe : 9
  • 3.png
    3.png
    237,7 KB · Aufrufe : 9
  • 4.png
    4.png
    91,3 KB · Aufrufe : 15
Your CPU core voltage is still 1.0V ?
Set your Frequenzy to 3800 mhz, and see if it crashes over time

Hi, this is not the right place for this topic - it's feedback rgearding the forum itself, not regarding PC issues.
Maybe the next moderator reading this could move the thread...

@Totobi
1. What does the Windows event log show? With each crash there might be - after restart - a Kernel 41 error. Which other (critical) errors are "close" to the K41? WHEA 19 (not so critical)? WHEA 18 (more critical)?
2. Set both, your CPU as well as the RAM to the stock settings. RAM: no XMP, no dedicated settings, everything at auto. CPU: no fixed factor, CPU und SOC voltage at auto, FCLK/IF auto - simply everythng auto. Maybe the easiest was to auto-everything is a CMOS reset. If everything runs at auto settings, do you face the same crashes?
3. Uninstall Ryzen Master - it's not useful for anything.
4. Start you HWinfo into the sensors view (not the overview vier - no clue how it's called). Under load, you don't have a temperature issue, right?
5. Aida full version? What does the memory benchmark show? (not very important, more marginally interesting).
6. In addition, I'd recommend Zen Timings as a good viewer for the RAM timings.

A general recommendation is:
1. Set everything at stock
2. Then set your RAM to a reasonable setting, e.g. 3200 or 3600 with well matching timings and voltage. Check stability with Karhu (10€) or TM5 @ anta extreme profile and run them: either Karhu up to 5000% or TM5 one full run anta, which is about 2.5 hours - you'll receive a prompt when finished, while Karhu runs forever. And use the Aida Benchmark to check the performance.
3. Tune your CPU. I'd recommend to use the PBO where you set some limits and afterwards try to test stability with the CoreCycler tool. Should also work with the 3600X.

HW-info shows RAM is not running with XMP. Ensure it's installed in proper slots according to mainboard manual
Ryzen Master shows crazy values for wattage and ampere limits - disable PBO in bios

Your CPU core voltage is still 1.0V ?
Set your Frequenzy to 3800 mhz, and see if it crashes over time
These are the parameters at which it starts and works. 3GHz and 1-1.2v. If you put a drain, then it will reach then enter the password and hang.

Hi, this is not the right place for this topic - it's feedback rgearding the forum itself, not regarding PC issues.

@Totobi
1. What does the Windows event log show? With each crash there might be - after restart - a Kernel 41 error. Which other (critical) errors are "close" to the K41? WHEA 19 (not so critical)? WHEA 18 (more critical)?
2. Set both, your CPU as well as the RAM to the stock settings. RAM: no XMP, no dedicated settings, everything at auto. CPU: no fixed factor, CPU und SOC voltage at auto, FCLK/IF auto - simply everythng auto. Maybe the easiest was to auto-everything is a CMOS reset. If everything runs at auto settings, do you face the same crashes?
4. Start you HWinfo into the sensors view (not the overview vier - no clue how it's called). Under load, you don't have a temperature issue, right?
5. Aida full version? What does the memory benchmark show? (not very important, more marginally interesting).

2. Then set your RAM to a reasonable setting, e.g. 3200 or 3600 with well matching timings and voltage. Check stability with Karhu (10€) or TM5 @ anta extreme profile and run them: either Karhu up to 5000% or TM5 one full run anta, which is about 2.5 hours - you'll receive a prompt when finished, while Karhu runs forever. And use the Aida Benchmark to check the performance.
3. Tune your CPU. I'd recommend to use the PBO where you set some limits and afterwards try to test stability with the CoreCycler tool. Should also work with the 3600X.
Sorry for choosing the wrong section of the forum, this is the first time I'm asking for help in a place like this. And at the expense of the problem from the critical errors of the kernel 41. And in the drain it just loads up to the password entry window and reboots. Works stably only at a frequency of 3GHz and a voltage of 1.2v

@Totobi

The memory passes the tests, it's the processor. And I don't know what to do. I tried to give 1.5v and it works from 10 minutes to 1 hour. But it still reboots and can start rebooting constantly. Temperatures under load from 60 to 90 degrees, depending on what voltage is set.

Anhänge

• 5.png
    5.png
    164,3 KB · Aufrufe : 9
  • 6.png
    6.png
    163,7 KB · Aufrufe : 9
  • 7.png
    7.png
    18,4 KB · Aufrufe : 9
Oben Unten