Question RX5700XT optimization on HiveOS

apedrosm

Neuling
Bewertungspunkte
Hi guys. Im sort of a newbie here so please be patient.
Im using 6 R5700XT, 4 red devil, 1 XFX Thic III and an ASUS ROG Strix, and 2 6800xt on HiveOS

- With the Red Devil (all with samsung memory) things have been stable even tho i think one is seriously underperforming, easy to spot which.
- The XFX (micron) crashes from time to time and id like to reduce consumption if possible
- The biggest headache is the ASUS (micron), super loud with fans always almost at maximum due to high memory temperatures.

They have all been bios moded with RBE copying the 1500/1550 staps forward and the Tref x2 modification on all, failed x3 with one red devil and i did not even try with any other.

Is thus just an OC/UV problem? or should i flash the BIOS ive seen here as " professional Bios"

Thanks a lot in advance

Best regards

Pedro

Anhänge

• IMG_0996.jpg
    IMG_0996.jpg
    808,3 KB · Aufrufe : 45
I'm having the same issue with my red devil. It's consuming 121w now and its putting out 57mhs. Comparatively I have an xfx with similar settings and it's pulling 90w. Where is the 30 extra watts coming from?

Hi guys. Im sort of a newbie here so please be patient.
Im using 6 R5700XT, 4 red devil, 1 XFX Thic III and an ASUS ROG Strix, and 2 6800xt on HiveOS

- With the Red Devil (all with samsung memory) things have been stable even tho i think one is seriously underperforming, easy to spot which.
- The XFX (micron) crashes from time to time and id like to reduce consumption if possible
- The biggest headache is the ASUS (micron), super loud with fans always almost at maximum due to high memory temperatures.

They have all been bios moded with RBE copying the 1500/1550 staps forward and the Tref x2 modification on all, failed x3 with one red devil and i did not even try with any other.

Is thus just an OC/UV problem? or should i flash the BIOS ive seen here as " professional Bios"

Thanks a lot in advance

Best regards

Pedro
Greetings and welcome,

Please follow the guide in the kindly attached link below, after that check the power on the wall as sometimes HiveOS reading is not accurate,

Oben Unten