Question RX 6800 not flashing

I have heard rumor of two possible solutions for this.

1. I have heard people have had luck flashing with linux tools, but I haven't seen a good guide on this.
2. I have heard of a leaked version of AMDvbFlash that may yield more 6800 series flashing opportunities.

I am eagerly awaiting the ability to do this myself, as I would love to be able to raise the clock and power limits on my 6800 to XT levels.

I just used my ch341a bios chip flasher ($16.00 on amazon) for the first time to flash a 5700 xt I bricked. It worked flawlessly.

It's a hardware based option, any standard chip can be flashed with this tool. The 6800 uses the same type of bios chip as the 5700 xt, so this is the only option at the moment.

I have heard that the 3.15 version of ATITool which I have linked can work with 6800\6900 cards, but since my card doesn't have dual bios I have not played with it yet.

AtiTool.7z - 1.9 MB

I have heard that the 3.15 version of ATITool which I have linked can work with 6800\6900 cards, but since my card doesn't have dual bios I have not played with it yet.

AtiTool.7z - 1.9 MB

I have also heard the bio files available on Techpowerup for 6800\6900 cards can't be used, as they are not complete. You need 1024 bios files, not 512s.

Thanks for the replies.
Litzner, i'll give the AtiTool a try later tonight and if still nothing ill try linux.
Oblivionxt, i have the hardware flash tool you mentioned, but i wont be tearing the card apart just yet.
Edit: v 3.15 AtiTool works, thx.

Zuletzt bearbeitet :
Oben Unten