Frage RX 5700 Pulse - maximum memory OC

koniezcko

Neuling
Bewertungspunkte
Hi guys,
Im having issue with my brand new RX 5700 cards and actually cant understand how to approach it.
Generaly i want to unlock the memory and put the clocks as high as possible.

I have RTX 2060 6GB GDDR6, and RX 5700 8GB GDDR6. I use them both for mining and on one algo (argon2d) they do the same 360kh (RTX with full OC +950 MHz on memory, +100 on clock). Yet on eth RTX does 32MH (full OC), and RX 5700 does 55 .. (no OC!) I'v read that RX cards have locked clocks. I was wondering if it is an issue with miner / algo (argon2d / eth) or the card is locked? In about to use More Power Tool where i would like to unlock clocks. I've already saved raw BIOS via Saphire TriXX.
I should be able to put in max mem field: 1750? (14,000 / 2 = 7,000 / 2 = 1,750?)

5hrys2ggwsa41.png

ohne8jchwsa41.png

RTX
lgrgmwxbwsa41.png

RX:
3s5k4aodwsa41.png

Zuletzt bearbeitet :
Mentionable memory OC with AMD cards is nearly impossible. DPM stands for Dynamic Power Management, not for a final max clock rate in a slider. The memory OC goes over Wattman, but it is unstable as hell with no headroom. The reason why is also the kind of power delivery to the memory controller. It goes over MVDD and VDDCI and it is going wrong, if the balance between both is not perfect.

Thanks for Your answer!
So where does the difference came from? rx_eth=55 vs rtx_eth=32 and rx_and_rtx_argon2d=365?
other cards like 1070 and 580 do same on argon2d: <200kh
I cant understand the difference between rx and rtx..
Can i unlock memory clocks with Your amazing tool? what is the limit, beyond those 930 MHz? did u test that?

The memory itself isn't the problem, the controller is. Navi makes a lot of problems if you overclock the memory. If you get a crash, the controller crashed, not the memory,

Oben Unten