Question rx 5700 - 0FL01 error - plz help!!

ksukhin

Neuling
Bewertungspunkte
Can anyone help me fix the 0FL01 error? I cannot flash my RX 5700 no matter what I try.

I'm using amdvbflash 3.04+ version from IgorsLab and the TechPowerUp. I tried flashing in Windows and in UEFI powershell from USB. I get the same error no matter what.

Plz help!

0FL01.jpg
GPUz.jpg

Lösung
Can anyone help me fix the 0FL01 error? I cannot flash my RX 5700 no matter what I try.

I'm using amdvbflash 3.04+ version from IgorsLab and the TechPowerUp. I tried flashing in Windows and in UEFI powershell from USB. I get the same error no matter what.

Plz help!

Anhang anzeigen 7233
Anhang anzeigen 7234
Greetings and welcome,

Please do not worry, this problem is fixable, first let us do the easy way by following the below,

I. Extract the downloaded AtiFlashTool v2.93+ with the backup bios file to a folder and put it in drive C,

II. Boot to Windows Safe Mode (optional),

III. Open Command Prompt CMD as an administrator and navigate to the folder...
On another update. Afterflashing with V2.93+ , I tried CSM Enable in motherboard.
And i got into windows, though i have to disable and enable in device manager to remove the warning sign ! of the 5700xt .
Im not sure why it only works with CSM enable. But i am certain that i can flash VBIOS sucesfully now.
Mini_me, Do you know which VBIOS should i use for mining?
GYGABYTE OC GAMIN REV 2.0 Micron memory.
Thanks.

Why will it only post with CSM enable?

Anhänge

• 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    107,7 KB · Aufrufe : 45
  • 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    276,7 KB · Aufrufe : 35
  • 31.jpg
    31.jpg
    389 KB · Aufrufe : 27
  • 35.png
    35.png
    458,5 KB · Aufrufe : 35
On another update. Afterflashing with V2.93+ , I tried CSM Enable in motherboard.
And i got into windows, though i have to disable and enable in device manager to remove the warning sign ! of the 5700xt .
Im not sure why it only works with CSM enable. But i am certain that i can flash VBIOS sucesfully now.
Thanks.

I believe everything you need are in the kindly attached link below,

Thanks.

By the way, that is a relief as I do suggested before to other users to enable the CSM in the motherboard bios yet their problem which is the same as yours not worked, I believe they did not know how to properly enable the CSM,

My gratitude for your kind sharing this important information.

By the way, that is a relief as I do suggested before to other users to enable the CSM in the motherboard bios yet their problem which is the same as yours not worked, I believe they did not know how to properly enable the CSM,

My gratitude for your kind sharing this important information.
No, Thank you, for your time and support, It is MUCH APRECIATED.
The important things to keep in mind are.
To use V2.93+ and
To use PCI 16x,
And CSM enable, if no post after restart from successful Vbios rom Flash.

A little note, when heatsink was remove, the 5700xt will remove almost instantly from Device manager (overheating).
So you need to the heatsink or other cooling solution, so the GPU wont shutdown.

No, Thank you, for your time and support, It is MUCH APRECIATED.
The important things to keep in mind are.
To use V2.93+ and
To use PCI 16x,
And CSM enable, if no post after restart from successful Vbios rom Flash.

A little note, when heatsink was remove, the 5700xt will remove almost instantly from Device manager (overheating).
So you need to the heatsink or other cooling solution, so the GPU wont shutdown.
Thank you very much for your kind and informative feedback,

I would like to link your post to other threads if that is fine with you.

I posted it in the thread link kindly attached below,

Finally i installed, The OEM bios i saved before flashing.
And now i can boot with CSM disable.
My card is Gygabyte 5700xt OC gaming REV 2.0
Here is the VBIOS if it helps anyone.

Anhänge

• rom.png
    rom.png
    473,2 KB · Aufrufe : 43
  • Navi-10-5700gygabyte-oem.rom
    512 KB · Aufrufe : 16
I decided to remove the heatsink and give i try without the riser, and installing in the PCI 16x
Finally i could pass the rom test, and i coould flash the Vbios, With V2.93+ .
however after restarting windows, i will still not get post.
I tried using Gygabyte Tool with the Bios from Gygabyte OC gaming Rev 1.0 , even though my
Card i Rev 2.0. Use the tool restart after flash, and same thing.
I can only post shorting pins 1 and 8 of CMOS.
Should i RMA the Gpu at this point?
Were you able to fix this, I have same problem.

I decided to remove the heatsink and give i try without the riser, and installing in the PCI 16x
Finally i could pass the rom test, and i coould flash the Vbios, With V2.93+ .
however after restarting windows, i will still not get post.
I tried using Gygabyte Tool with the Bios from Gygabyte OC gaming Rev 1.0 , even though my
Card i Rev 2.0. Use the tool restart after flash, and same thing.
I can only post shorting pins 1 and 8 of CMOS.
Should i RMA the Gpu at this point?
try to use USB uefi flash tool , it work for me following the same @Mini_Me instructions

2pcs Gigabyte 5700 Rev1
Thanks Mini_Me - flashed ok with 2.93+. But on the ASUS 1156 motherboard without UEFI the both video cards showed only the ASUS logo and then a black screen w/o OS loading. Then I tried both in 10th generation motherboard with UEFI - everything is ok with both video cards.

Oben Unten