AMD RED BIOS EDITOR und MorePowerTool - BIOS-Einträge anpassen, optimieren und noch stabiler übertakten | Navi unlimited

Ich habe das Primär-Bios inzwischen wieder zum laufen gebracht. Ich hatte vor dem Flashen sowohl mit GPU-Z als auch mit TRIXX ein Backup des Bios gemacht. Die GPU-Z-Variante hatte ich dann modifiziert und zum Flashen benutzt. Ich habe jetzt das TRIXX-Backup geflasht und nun funktioniert es wieder. Interessanterweise haben die beiden ROMs auch ganz unterschiedliche Größen. Das von GPU-Z ist 58KB groß und das von TRIXX ist 512KB groß. Sollte ich dann statt dem GPU-Z-ROM das von TRIXX für's Tweaking benutzen?

Hi!
I also have a problem with Sapphire Nitro+ RX 5700 XT BE
This is what I see in the firmware:

I tried to repeat it carefully several times, but it didn't work - the same error.
If there is a way around it, I will be happy to know. Thank you!
update
Works with amdvbflash version of Flash Tool 3.04+ Win from the distribution site

Ich habe das Primär-Bios inzwischen wieder zum laufen gebracht. Ich hatte vor dem Flashen sowohl mit GPU-Z als auch mit TRIXX ein Backup des Bios gemacht. Die GPU-Z-Variante hatte ich dann modifiziert und zum Flashen benutzt. Ich habe jetzt das TRIXX-Backup geflasht und nun funktioniert es wieder. Interessanterweise haben die beiden ROMs auch ganz unterschiedliche Größen. Das von GPU-Z ist 58KB groß und das von TRIXX ist 512KB groß. Sollte ich dann statt dem GPU-Z-ROM das von TRIXX für's Tweaking benutzen?
I have a GPU-Z 2.34.0 that stores 512kb of bios.

1599887731703.png

Just wanted to let you guys know that i was able to unlock my rx 5600 xt memory clock however if i change the coreclock to anything other than 1780 it goes to 300mhz i did some benchmarking and i dont think is worth the trouble

1599887808787.png

Anhänge

• 5600xt.jpg
    5600xt.jpg
    127,7 KB · Aufrufe : 13
Zuletzt bearbeitet :
How did you get your memory clock over 1860Mhz? That's the max Wattman will allow for me. Is 1920Mhz stable? When I try anything over 1800Mhz it crashes a lot.
so its a bit tricky you have to delete some fields on regedit put the print on it and then you go the morepowertool software and set the clock on the frequency tab once you do that take the CRU and do a restart os the driver and it should give you the clock you put in however you cannot change the core clock or it will revert back to 300mhz
1600007870417.png
1600007943438.png

How did you get your memory clock over 1860Mhz? That's the max Wattman will allow for me. Is 1920Mhz stable? When I try anything over 1800Mhz it crashes a lot.
as for stability it depends on you cards memory i can run fine up to 1920 over that it crashes mind at 1875 and over it changes the timings on the memory so you might lose performance due to that so test it out first

So o figured out why we cant flash edited bios Powercolor has a atiflash on theirwebsite that lets you use the -f option and works on 5600xt i was able to flash a different model bios do mine but when i edit the bios it gives me bios authentication signature mismatch
so the bios has to be signed in orther do be flashed

so i manadge to unlock the rx 5600 core clock to run 1950 and 1850 on memory however to do that i had to flash a rx 5600 OEM bios and the use morepowertool but the rx 5600 only has 2048 streaming processors and its locked via bios here are some SS and benchmarks

also when u edit a bios with RBE it dosen pass on the ceritification check and thats why the boards wont boot if they fix RBE to validate we can change the device id and the unlock the rx 5600xt

https://www.3dmark.com/spy/13892287
https://www.3dmark.com/fs/23492071
https://www.3dmark.com/fs/23491952

Hallo Tradition,

Respekt - gute Arbeit!
Das wird sicherlich für einige andere auch interessant sein - aus einer RX 5600 eine RX 5600 XT zu kreieren.
Die Ergebnisse Deiner 3DMark-Benches sind allerdings versteckt & deshalb leider nicht einsehbar.

Hello Tradition,

Respect - great job done!
That will certainly be interesting for some others too - to create a RX 5600 XT from an RX 5600.
However, the results of your 3DMark benches are hidden & therefore unfortunately not visible.

TM

Moin und erstmal Danke für die Tools!

Ich verstehe das mit den manuellen Spannungseinstellungen noch nicht so ganz glaube ich. Kann ich die Werte da einfach durch ein eigenes Profil ersetzen (z.B. DPM0 - 7: 750, 769, 962, 1000, 1000, 1000, 1050, 1050)? Mich irritieren die hohen Vorgaben in den Feldern :)

vc.png

Alles was Polaris angeht bitte auf Englisch, am besten in der interantionalen Ecke. Dann kann euch mynm antworten. Oder eben die nächste Suchmaschine nutzen.

Aber ein letztes mal von mir, das kann ich noch beantworten:
Die Werte sind noch drin, aber inzwischen nutzlos, da nicht mehr auf explizite Werte änderbar. Neue AMD Treiber tech. Das sind eigentlich sowas wie Pointer, eher Platzhalter, für das was dann nach den Min/Max Werten berechnet wird. Wenn jemand die Werte ändern will, einfach das CksOffset nutzen, damit kommt man auch genau da an wo man hin will.
Für jemanden der einfach mehr oder weniger Vcore will, entsprechenden Wert bei Max Limit eintragen und fertig.

Alles weitere was UEFI Boot und Treiberpatch betrifft.. hab ich hier schon erwähnt.. bitte selbst suchen. Die nötigen Infos sind auch noch da draußen zu finden, z.B. in einem uraltem Thread von mir. RBE soll einfach den PBE beerben, der eh nur zur Hälfte bis überhaupt nicht funzt. Für alles weitere die vorhandenen Infos im Netz nutzen oder noch besser, hier bei Igor einen Thread aufmachen und die Infos dort zusammentragen.

Zuletzt bearbeitet :
Flash Tool 3.04+ Win both are offline. Don't send email and the other page is offline

Hallo Tradition,

Respekt - gute Arbeit!
Das wird sicherlich für einige andere auch interessant sein - aus einer RX 5600 eine RX 5600 XT zu kreieren.
Die Ergebnisse Deiner 3DMark-Benches sind allerdings versteckt & deshalb leider nicht einsehbar.

Hello Tradition,

Respect - great job done!
That will certainly be interesting for some others too - to create a RX 5600 XT from an RX 5600.
However, the results of your 3DMark benches are hidden & therefore unfortunately not visible.

TM

sorry i gess because it dosent have rx 5600 registered here is a SS of the best result

1600949102071.png

Nice. Try TimeSpy too. It test's DirectX12 api.
Probiere auch TimeSpy. Das testet die DirectX12 API.

I've spend countless hours troubleshooting RX5700XT after flashing edited memory timings only to find out that for some reason MorePowerTool is bundled with outdated version 1.0.0.0 of Red BIOS Editor which is incorrectly saving timings. Guys, please replace it with current version.

Nothing is bundled. MPT and RBE are two separate and independend setups. Frome where you got this "bundle"?

I am also not getting a DL Link from Filehost, already tried 2 Email Adress and 4 times...nothing in the SpamFolder even.
I believe the "Bundled" Download is from last year here on your Page, from which The User Nacoc downloaded it.

Sadly i cannot find the newest Version right now...but i found this "clickbait" on Pinterest...looks like your Picture was used.

The Link "looks" dead though, just wanted to give you the info.
Have a nice Day, and as usual...awesome Job Igor.

Looks like this OC for my 5600xt will not be as easy as overclocking an Intel Celeron 300A 20y ago.
Just needed to be manufactured in the Factory of Costa Rica within Week 47-52 of the year. Just with a small "taped" pin and Vcore up to 450mhz :D :D :D the good old days where you felt like a "MafiaBoss" when you OCed something ^^

Have a good Week my friend, need to go back to my UFO now to eat my vegetables. Hope to find the latest MPT and RBE though somewhere...would be nice if you check why the Filehoster is not sending any Emails out. bye bye

***Update***

I am already using a Bios for my Gigabyte 5600 xt that puts the TDP to 180Watt / 1750 RAM / Boost Clock: up to 1750 MHz, Game Clock: 1670 MHz and what i was doing is setting up individual Game Profiles, and manually setting the 3 "States" to as close as i could up to 1820 MHz GPU Clock and 1000mAmp - i did not want the GPU to "fluctuate" with the Clock/Powerdraw so much up and down when i play a game. And that made my "microstutters"dissapear in APEX LEGENDS as an example. But somehow the GPU SOC still fluctuates up and down hardcore and i cant do anything about that looks like.

But my Question though i am afraid i already know the answer....can i MANUALLY FORCE the Line of 1820MHz higher with a custom Bios and this guide ? As far as i wrote, thats nowhere possible at all. Therefore your Guide would bring me nothing i guess :(

Would be nice if i get clearance here so i dont bother for nothing and sorry for my wall of text.

Zuletzt bearbeitet :
Oben Unten