AMD RED BIOS EDITOR und MorePowerTool - BIOS-Einträge anpassen, optimieren und noch stabiler übertakten | Navi unlimited

Ja, zu lesen drüben im OCN.

Elmor hat wohl ein Data Sheet in die Finger bekommen. Üblicher Trick, man verändert die Skalierung, schon erklärt der Controller fröhlich von viel geringeren Strömen. Leider funzt das nicht so gut wie das Powerlimit anzupassen.

Für die Benchmarker allerdings, zumindest kann nun die Spannung angehoben (wenn noch nicht dann bestimmt bald..) und das Powerlimit der einzelnen Rails (hoffentlich aller) ausgehebelt werden. Ist ja erstmal die Hauptsache.

Ja, so ähnlich funktioniert das.

Ich bin aber noch nicht ganz am Ende mit meinen Versuchen I2C ganz ohne Hilfsmittel zu erreichen. Vielleicht hat uns AMD mit ADL 17.1 tatsächlich ein Schlupfloch geöffnet, denn da heißt es "Introduced write and read I2C via SMU API.".

Ich bin aber noch nicht ganz am Ende mit meinen Versuchen
A silent storm is brewing
GBEVlrD.png

Sorry, please don't ask me anything.
I want to know more too, but dont deserve neither mention nor credit nor to take position for any questions.
Don't have an XTX, to test myself and claim "snippets credit" either. I wasnt granted permission to test it yet

This picture was never shown, to respect dev.
Knowing it will be still seen, i say sorry - just, there maybe is a light in the tunnel.

Zuletzt bearbeitet :
Right, i don't know anything, but i can read:

OD8_ADV_OC_LIMITS_SETTING
OD8_AUTO_CURVE_OPTIMIZER_SETTING
OD8_FULL_CONTROL_MODE_SETTING
OD8_GFX_VOLTAGE_LIMIT_SETTING
OD8_GFXCLK_CURVE_COEFFICIENT_A
OD8_GFXCLK_CURVE_COEFFICIENT_B
OD8_GFXCLK_CURVE_COEFFICIENT_C
OD8_GFXCLK_CURVE_VFT_FMIN
OD8_IDLE_POWER_SAVING_FEATURE_CONTROL
OD8_PER_ZONE_GFX_VOLTAGE_OFFSET_POINT_1
OD8_PER_ZONE_GFX_VOLTAGE_OFFSET_POINT_2
OD8_PER_ZONE_GFX_VOLTAGE_OFFSET_POINT_3
OD8_PER_ZONE_GFX_VOLTAGE_OFFSET_POINT_4
OD8_PER_ZONE_GFX_VOLTAGE_OFFSET_POINT_5
OD8_PER_ZONE_GFX_VOLTAGE_OFFSET_POINT_6
OD8_RUNTIME_POWER_SAVING_FEATURE_CONTROL
OD8_TDC_PERCENTAGE

This is all coming from AMDs side. The FCLK is missing, but the rest would take care of most of the stuff lost from the SPPT lock. So there really might be light at the end of the tunnel. Time will tell.

This is all coming from AMDs side. The FCLK is missing, but the rest would take care of most of the stuff lost from the SPPT lock. So there really might be light at the end of the tunnel. Time will tell.
Based on my short experience with the ADLX many features seem to be still locked. Hope this time ADL developers won't do stupid things like disabled GPU metrics and provide a bit more control over gpu than the current state of "overdrive" does.

Zuletzt bearbeitet :
When I adjust the flck and boost flck to where I'm at in the pic, I gained over 1k points in timespy for the gpu score.
These settings are what I'm using now.
My question I guess I'm trying to ask, is if there are any other settings on this page that I could change to help boost my scores even higher?
This is on a waterblocked 6900xt red devil ultimate using the amd 6900xt lc bios.
Tonight I changed the memory timing control to 2. It caused some issues getting a clean boot, but once I was able to, it netted some decent scores.
What else am I missing to get higher scores?
I'm 17 points away from getting 1st place in timespy for a 5900x, and single 6900xt.
I am using a red devil ultimate 6900xt and the amd lc bios.

Anhänge

• Screenshot_20230320_075515_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230320_075515_Gallery.jpg
    133,4 KB · Aufrufe : 48
  • Screenshot_20230320_075105_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230320_075105_Gallery.jpg
    380,1 KB · Aufrufe : 35
  • Screenshot_20230320_075048_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230320_075048_Gallery.jpg
    329,3 KB · Aufrufe : 35
  • Screenshot_20230325_002502_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230325_002502_Samsung Internet.jpg
    255,8 KB · Aufrufe : 32
@ApolloX
What´s about SOC-clock?
Does higher SOC-clock helps with higher fclk and vram clocks?
Whats´s a good value between 1350 and 1400?
(some user@luxx did it)

as lowest fclk boost works 633MHz for me (without problems in Videos)
may be fclk 2166...2150MHz+fclk boost 633...650Mhz works good 24/7 with SOC 1400MHz x2 =2800MHz (f+b<=2xSOC)
can you test it @ your sys
(the higher SOC is only recommended with good h2o temps)

Zuletzt bearbeitet :
Fclk boost: not sure what it is for, but the max might even go higher.
More power?
GPU more voltage! SOC is ok.
Memory more voltage, 900/1400+

Try carefully @Jthellfire911
I know when I go higher on gpu voltage past 1.3v the scores seem to go lower.
When you say memory voltage, you mean these? Can you recommend a starting setting? I've never played with that table before.

Also I'm running on average 4-6c water temps with a chiller, and an additional cooler chiller with a 240mm radiator inside, and ice water with a pump circulating the water through the Radiator inside the cooler.
I have to do the extra "chiller" because my aquarium chiller isn't powerful enough to get my temps lower.

Anhänge

• Screenshot_20230325_085648_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230325_085648_Gallery.jpg
    190,9 KB · Aufrufe : 27
  • Screenshot_20230325_085648_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230325_085648_Gallery.jpg
    190,9 KB · Aufrufe : 30
This is my current setup, I have a 1260mm radiator that pulls aur through where my feet go under my desk, and pumps it out the back. I have the radiator fans on a temp switch to kick on when the water temps get too low. This helps avoid condensation.
The water from the radiator goes into the chiller. When I have the cooler chiller added into the loop, the aquarium chiller pumps cold water into the cooler, and then from the cooler into the gpu/cpu.
I'll take pics of the "cooler chiller" after I can rebuild it.

Anhänge

• 20230324_094351.jpg
    20230324_094351.jpg
    1.010,8 KB · Aufrufe : 28
  • 20230324_094335.jpg
    20230324_094335.jpg
    1,6 MB · Aufrufe : 36
Your water temperature is great.
I did mean these two memory voltages, this "half one" to go to 900 it higher, and the "full one" to go to 1400 or higher. Similar to RAM, you need voltage for high clocks and I raised them für a high fclk of 2.400+ MHz.
@RX480 I never saw evidence that high soc clocks help a lot, even if I'm his first attempts Silwester set it quite high. I raised it slightly, but too much.

@RX480 I never saw evidence that high soc clocks help a lot, even if I'm his first attempts Silwester set it quite high. I raised it slightly, but too much.
this was only with XTXH@LC-Bios, a finding by Holzmann (Sylwester @6800XT has had other Problems, may be higher fclk solved with this)
I don´t know, if his vram needs this, to work with the very high clocks.
(your vram@real LC-GPU is better then at the normal xtxh´s)

Your water temperature is great.
I did mean these two memory voltages, this "half one" to go to 900 it higher, and the "full one" to go to 1400 or higher. Similar to RAM, you need voltage for high clocks and I raised them für a high fclk of 2.400+ MHz.
So the whole left side "half" is 900 for all 4 values, and for the right side "full" 1400?
I know this may be asking a bit. But could you screenshot mpt with the settings you're recommending for me please? I just want to be as cautious as possible so I don't brick the card, or do damage to it. "Yes I know overclocking can do that, hence why I'm asking a bunch of questions, and wanting verification. "
Thank you guys for your help btw!

I wish I could find someone with a real amd 6900xt lc, that would either sell it for not an arm and a leg, or something like that.
I think that will be the only way for me to break past and further than 27k gpu scores.

Holzmann6900XTXH@LC-Bios.PNG

This is a normal XTXH@LC-Bios ... User Holzmann (LUXX-Thread) @the link in post#3370.

Not all LC-cards/6950 are granted good Performer, its always LUCK or not.

why?
the 6950 is the same in all important values, it´s not required to use a other bios

look some pages back
the 6950 has more settings and can use the per part curves

edit:
the 6950 is a Kxtx-Chip

Zuletzt bearbeitet :
why?
the 6950 is the same in all important values, it´s not required to use a other bios

look some pages back
the 6950 has more curves
The reason I was thinking of using the 6900xt lc bios on the 6950xt, would be to get the added hardware benefits and be able to score higher on the 6900xt timespy scores?
Idk if it works that way or not. Just an idea I had.

Oben Unten