News Neue Beta-Versionen des MorePowerTools(MPT) und Red BIOS Editors – BIOS Unlock für RDNA und alle Frequenzen für RDNA2-Karten!

In TS, I can't get it above 1.098V either, no matter what I try.

Look at the voltage in another application. You will see that it works.

it's true in TS but also in games where the load reaches 300W +, I just don't understand it and it irritates me, the card has a powerful power section, good temperatures, and it is limited only by artificial limits

Possibly lowering the TDC limit will bring a higher voltage.

Just an idea.

yes, you are right, but it helps until the card is under the power limit, at the beginning of the TS tests, the card takes 320-330W, then it will raise the clocks and voltage, but when it requires more than limits , then lowering clocks

Why do you use DF cstate enabled during TS ?

All other DS options are disabled.

What's about a tuorial with your settings?

Oder, für alle:
Und - wer macht nun ein Tutorial? :)

I turn off just all ds settings in MPT tool , rise power limits to 350W and 355A , and go from 2600 mhz min gpu clock in wattman up , till to 2625min gpu clock 2725 max gpu clock (actually higher stable), and 2150 fast timmings on memory (here hlep me set 1375 on memory voltage in dpm settings ) , but what is important help me stabilize clocks on gpu , lowering SOC voltage from 1150 to 1000 , less than 1000 card is not stable , and downclocking SOC lowering 3d mark score that is no sense to downclocking SOC , sorry for my english , any doubt please ask , i feel honored when j can help any way to You , i always Your fan

may be, the required "fast" SOC-clock depends on the fclk

only for the 6800nonXT, with the low fclk=1550 it´s probably possible, to lower the SOC-clock without bigger performance impact
but the SOC-clock x2 should be a little bit higher(x) then vram clock, to be stable enough

(x) in my own 24/7 its possible to use SOC1075x2= 2150 together with 2140FT= effectively 2128MHz, ... safe difference=22MHz !?
Advantage= lower Volts@vram+soc

Zuletzt bearbeitet :
Maybe , also i think that after i turn on rezisable bar on my mobo , important is fast RAM , because with my ram set as 4000cl15 i get lower GPU score that on 4400 cl16 , this can be problem on AMD cpu i have 10850k and z490 master , and of course, low gpu temperature, my cooling system is not efficient enough, it's only a 240 + 280 + 140 radiator , start with 24'C on water finish with 32'C

weird, that UL not accept a AMD-HAGS driver(x)

with HAGS enabled, the CPU+Ram is not sooo important to reach 100% gpu-utilization

(x) it´s not a fair way, because the NV cards use HAGS

PCGH use HAGS=on in all there Game-Benchmarks@NV-cards.
I think, thats about a intelligent ram management for streaming with low lvl API´s.
In this case, its not required to fill the vram soooo much, then the scheduler helps to say what is needed as NEXT.
Advantage=lower bandwith for ram+pcie+vram required.

may be, a good idea with a RX 6600XT@PCiE 3.0

technical, it works only with the normal W10 + UWP-Driver
may be, its required to add HAGS into the reg

It´s also useful to set the priority for RadeonSoftware@high. (in the special "Anzeigemenü" for HAGS within W10)

Anhänge

Zuletzt bearbeitet :
Was sind denn sinnvolle Einstellungen für flck und Flckboost ?
Timespy läuft auch problemlos mit nem 2400er flck durch bei meiner 6800xt..
Weiß aber nicht in welchen Verhältnis das zu stellen ist...
SOC x2 ? (1200x2=flck2400)
Oder doch eher
Flck=Vram takt.. in diesem Fall wäre es 2100

OK.. naja bis 2000 geht er.. darüber schmiert timespy ab..
Aber flck wäre halt noch interressant..
1940vs2400 ist schon ne ordentliche Steigerung die man hoffentlich in Mehrleistung umsetzen kann

FlckBoost mit 2000 bringt auch nichts bei mir.

Ob flck 1940 oder 2400, macht ebenfalls keinen Unterschied laut 3DMark.

flck stock 1940:
fclk 1940 18352p 190w.png

flck 2400:
fclk 2400 18277p 189w.png

Zuletzt bearbeitet :
Fclkboostfreq - "Used for MALL performance boost"

I finally found what the acronym MALL stands for, from this article: https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Radeon-Big-Navi-MALL-Linux

"One of these late feature additions for Sienna Cichlid is the "MALL" display feature. MALL in this context is the Memory Access at Last Level. This Memory Access At Last Level is a DCN 3.0 feature for enhancing power savings with the screen contents coming from the "MALL" when certain conditions are met."
[..]
It appears that Fclkboostfreq is a threshold related to power savings. I assume that below the threshold, power saving features are enabled, and above, power saving features are disabled. [..]

Was ist neu oder gefixt? Wer lesen kann...

Muss mich hier echt einlesen. Wenn ich meine 6700XT (wenn PC fertig) gut Optimiert ist, wäre es klasse, diese Daten ins Bios zu übertragen und den Kopf bei seite zu legen. Schein ja möglich mit dem Tool.

Nutze gerne Linux und hier sind die Tools doch eher begrenzt. Wenn dann alles im Bios fertig ist und man nicht mehr auf die Software angewiesen ist, wäre dies echt von Vorteil.

SteamOS 3.0 sollte ja spätestens Anfang Dezember veröffentlicht werden. Notfalls Manjaro.

Oben Unten