Question i bricked my 5700xt

MangoJuice

Neuling
Bewertungspunkte
Hi all,I have bricked my Asus 5700xt Strix and don't know how to solve the problem.The following things are happening:

- When I start the GPU I get a black screen with a white bar (see photo).
- when I short the Bios Ship with the 1 and 8 Pin, I get a second graphic card in Windows and I get Microsoft Basic Display Adapter for the 5700xt.
- Does not work with either bios switch
If I flash the original Bios with amdvbflash and then restart the computer, the white bar is still displayed. (see photo)

Kind regards

Anhänge

• Fehler1.jpg
    Fehler1.jpg
    502,8 KB · Aufrufe : 13
  • Fehler2.jpg
    Fehler2.jpg
    127,6 KB · Aufrufe : 13
  • Fehler3.jpg
    Fehler3.jpg
    97,9 KB · Aufrufe : 12
  • Fehler4.jpg
    Fehler4.jpg
    40,8 KB · Aufrufe : 13
Hi all, I have bricked my Asus 5700xt Strix and don't know how to solve the problem. The following things are happening:

- When I start the GPU I get a black screen with a white bar (see photo).
- when I short the Bios Ship with the 1 and 8 Pin, I get a second graphic card in Windows and I get Microsoft Basic Display Adapter for the 5700xt.
- Does not work with either bios switch
If I flash the original Bios with amdvbflash and then restart the computer, the white bar is still displayed. (see photo)

kind regards
Hi and welcome,

Simple, enable CSM in the motherboard bios settings then flash the vbios,

You can flash the vbios in DOS using amdvbflash DOS version in the kindly attached link below, you need to create a bootable usb and put the amdvbflash with the vbios inside it,

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HHEJNrrO7L5VfZPWQgiK7l8V0OTC20eI/view?usp=drivesdk

Oben Unten