AMD Help in underclocking or modifying 5500XT bios

lordaine

Mitglied
Bewertungspunkte
Hello, I thought it was the problem of the AMD drivers that most of my games crashes and it turns out, it was the boost clock of my msi 5500xt oc 4gb. When I underclock it to 1750, everything works fine now. No more issues at all.

Please, if anyone can modify this bios below, any help would be greatly appreciated. Just lowering the Boost Clock from 1845 MHz to 1750, or anyone can please point me to the right person. Thanks!

RBE doesn't support 5500XT for now
:(

https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/218498/msi-rx5500xt-4096-191210

Please test the vbios in the kindly attached link below,

I believe you have a second gpu or a cpu with integrated gpu to revert back in case of failure and you have sufficient knowledge to do that, correct?
with the modded_msi, im getting this error when flashing:
Please test the vbios in the kindly attached link below,

I believe you have a second gpu or a cpu with integrated gpu to revert back in case of failure and you have sufficient knowledge to do that, correct?
same error with vram straps

with the modded_msi, im getting this error when flashing:

same error with vram straps
If you still could not flash it, run the latest version of MorePowerTool as an Administrator and choose the RX 5500 XT from the top drop menu then click on load and load the original vbios of your RX 5500 XT card, srt yoir modifications after that click on save and send me the .MPT file.

If you still could not flash it, run the latest version of MorePowerTool as an Administrator and choose the RX 5500 XT from the top drop menu then click on load and load the original vbios of your RX 5500 XT card, srt yoir modifications after that click on save and send me the .MPT file.

Anhänge

• 5500XT_orig_bios.zip
    728 Bytes · Aufrufe : 3
My apologies I sent you the wrong files, I am going to send you the correct finished ones right away.

Thanks but with same error Bios auth msmatch
Very well I will try something else and I will update you whenever it is possible,

By the way, try the instructions below to solve your card problem,

- Make sure all the pc components are connected properly to the psu and you have a good psu that can provide power more than sufficient to your pc,

- Clear the CMOS and update your motherboard bios to the latest version,

- Set all PCI-e configuration to 3.0,

If you need cpu and ram overclocking then feel free to message me whenever you like.

Very well I will try something else and I will update you whenever it is possible,

By the way, try the instructions below to solve your card problem,

- Make sure all the pc components are connected properly to the psu and you have a good psu that can provide power more than sufficient to your pc,

- Clear the CMOS and update your motherboard bios to the latest version,

- Set all PCI-e configuration to 3.0,

If you need cpu and ram overclocking then feel free to message me whenever you like.
I have done all of this, probably i got a lemon card

Hi,
this is my RX 5500 XT, can you take a look at it ?
Thanks
I will have a look at it,

At the meantime, after further research I found that the cause that prohibit flashing modified vbios is the RSA signature, unfortunately there is no easy way to modify this that is why the RX 5500 series is not supported by RedBiosEditor until now,

If I have succeeded in finding an easy solution I will update you whenever it is possible.

Zuletzt bearbeitet :
Oben Unten