Question Gigabyte Aorus Rx5700xt 8Gb

batuhancglyn

Neuling
Bewertungspunkte
Gigabyte Aorus Rx5700xt 8 Gb for You send the prepared for mining bios file send me pls

Gigabyte Aorus Rx5700xt 8 Gb for You send the prepared for mining bios file send me pls
Greetings and good day,

Please send me the Silent vbios of your Aorus card, and before that try to modify the silent vbios of you card and test it, if it is not working then send the silent vbios to me,

You may have a good day,

Regards.

Hello I also need information about how to mod aorus 5700 xt bios
Greetings and good day,

Please send me the Silent vbios of your Aorus card, and before that try to modify the silent vbios of you card and test it, if it is not working then send the silent vbios to me,

You may have a good day,

Regards.

Hello Mini_me;
Thank you for your quick reply,
I'm sharing you stock bios,that i download from hiveos system.
with stock bios , i get 52mh , 110 w usage with using hiveos tweaks
When i edit timings with RBE and flash the card; hiveos does not recognize cards.

Anhänge

• AORUS_5700XT_RIG2-0-RadeonRX5700XT-8G-Micron_GDDR6-xxx-xxx-xxx.rom
    1 MB · Aufrufe : 8
Hello Mini_me;
When i edit timings with RBE and flash the card; hiveos does not recognize cards.
I would like to verify a couple of things first in the below post.

Zuletzt bearbeitet :
Hello Mini_me;
By the way, does your Aorus card have dual vbios and a switch?

Hello Mini_me,
It was very good question, i didn't noticed about bios switch before.
Yes It has bios oc / silent switch in the backpane.By default it's in bios oc mode.
Ok i guess i need to
1.switch silent mode
2.download silent bios
3.try edit and flash again

Correct?
Thank you so much

Hello Mini_me,
It was very good question, i didn't noticed about bios switch before.
Yes It has bios oc / silent switch in the backpane.By default it's in bios oc mode.
Ok i guess i need to
1.switch silent mode
2.download silent bios
3.try edit and flash again

Correct?
Thank you so much
Yes correct, if the vbios did not work out after modification then send me the Silent vbios and I will modify it for you.

Hello,

I have the excat same problem with aorus rx 5700 xt.
I have modified values with Red Bios but HiveOs don't recornize the cards.
So if i understand good, i have to bios modded the silent bios and not the oc bios ?
thank you

I have just tryed to edit silent bios but HiveOs get also an error.
When i flash back to stock bios it is working again.

I have just tryed to edit silent bios but HiveOs get also an error.
When i flash back to stock bios it is working again.
Hello and welcome,

Please test the vbios file in the kindly attached link below,

Zuletzt bearbeitet :
Veuillez réessayer le lien.
Merci donc pour être sûr:
Je mets le Gigabyte en mode silencieux et je clignote avec votre Bios?

Edit :
Mini_Me would you know witch best config should i insert on HiveOs witth you modified bios ?
Also can you help me for 2 Sapphire RX5700XT nitro+ one with Micron and one with Samsung memory ?
Thank you

Zuletzt bearbeitet :
Merci donc pour être sûr:
Je mets le Gigabyte en mode silencieux et je clignote avec your Bios?

Edit:
Mini_Me would you know witch best config should i insert on HiveOs witth you modified bios?
Also can you help me for 2 Sapphire RX5700XT nitro + one with Micron and one with Samsung memory?
Thank you
Please check the guide in the kindly attached link below,

Please check the guide in the kindly attached link below,

Thank you i have done this on my RX5700XR, MSI Gigabyte and Sapphire. mh/s have go up.
I didn't touch the fan (RPM) and power on morepowertool i just did timming and tREF with Red Bios.
I just got 2 reboot of miner this night because wdog lost on gigabyte, i'll tryed with 1430 MHz, 800 mV : 950 (1900/2) MHz, 890 mV, 1365 mV, maybe i should try 810 mV instead of 800 mV.

Thank you i have done this on my RX5700XR, MSI Gigabyte and Sapphire. mh/s have go up.
I didn't touch the fan (RPM) and power on morepowertool i just did timming and tREF with Red Bios.
I just got 2 reboot of miner this night because wdog lost on gigabyte, i'll tryed with 1430 MHz, 800 mV : 950 (1900/2) MHz, 890 mV, 1365 mV, maybe i should try 810 mV instead of 800 mV.
You are welcome,

If the Gigabyte still fail at 810 mV then it is highly recommended to set the memory clock at 935 or 940 MHz and core clock at 1415 or 1420 MHz.

You are welcome,

If the Gigabyte still fail at 810 mV then it is highly recommended to set the memory clock at 935 or 940 MHz and core clock at 1415 or 1420 MHz.
ok this is what i did.
Also please if i go to 80° for memory on gigabyte and 92-94° on MSI MECH OC (with thermal pad change) does your setting with more power tool can make it go down ? or it won't, because i just did with Red Bios

ok this is what i did.
Also please if i go to 80° for memory on gigabyte and 92-94° on MSI MECH OC (with thermal pad change) does your setting with more power tool can make it go down ? or it won't, because i just did with Red Bios
Please give it a try as I finalized it yesterday, and what is your MSI Mech memory type?

Oben Unten