Question Gigabyte 5700XT Gaming OC 8GB Revision 2 bios mod brick, now fixed but need help modifiying bios

shortasswattsy

Neuling
Bewertungspunkte
Hi Everyone,
Im new to the site and this is my first post, the community appears to be great and very helpful. With the help of the forums and tools I learnt how to mod my first bios files and flash back for better mining performance. Ive succesfully modded several Gigabyte 5700 XT revision 1's and several XFX Thicc III Ultras. However when I applied the same process to my Gigabyte 5700XT Gaming OC 8GB Revision 2 I ended up with a bricked card that wouldnt post, I eventually after many attempts managed to flash back the original bios that I had backed up by shorting the two bios pins.

What I would like to do is modify the bios for mining but im unsure how to do so? Ive read many threads with people who have bricked the same Revision 2 card and I am worried that I will do it again if im not using the correct bios. I have the original bios backed up which I have attached to this post.

If anyone can spare the time to offer a working bios or some help id be really very greatful. The GPU is samsung memory if that helps.

I really am appreciative for all any help avaliable!

Anhänge

• V2ORIG.rom
    1 MB · Aufrufe : 11
Oben Unten