Question ASUS RX5700XT OC Gaming does not run after BIOS change

Roy

Mitglied
Bewertungspunkte
Using the latest RBE and MPT, as well as the Flash Tool 3.04+, if I make even the smallest change in the BIOS, the card does not work. I can flash it back to the stock BIOS without problems and then it works fine. Running everything as Administrator. If I load the BIOS into the Editor and simply rename it, it works fine. Was there a change in the BIOS chip capacity? The card responds to all other adjustments and seems to operate properly.

The card has performing very with the vbios you provided to me. I made some modifications as described in the link you sent me. After I flashed the card, is was not recognized; exactly the same problem as in the past. I successfully flashed back to the vbios you sent. Is there something else I need to do?

The card has performing very with the vbios you provided to me. I made some modifications as described in the link you sent me. After I flashed the card, is was not recognized; exactly the same problem as in the past. I successfully flashed back to the vbios you sent. Is there something else I need to do?
No worries that's mean it is locked for modification, I am going to unlock it for you.

My apologies I remembered that I already unlocked it for you,

Please re do the guide as I recently update it and finalized it.

When I modify it according to the guide, it behaves as if it is locked. Is that a function of the video drivers?

Oben Unten