Question Aorus rx 5700 xt rev 2.0 original bios and kbc bios?

gokanguney

Neuling
Bewertungspunkte
Hello,
I need aorus rx 5700xt rev 2.0 bios and kbc bios. I'll write directly on the chip. If you could help with this situation, I would greatly appreciate it. This device has silent and oc modes that are selected with the button. I am looking for aorus rx 5700 xt rev 2.0 original bios and kbc bios?

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Hello,
I need aorus rx 5700xt rev 2.0 bios and kbc bios. I'll write directly on the chip. If you could help with this situation, I would greatly appreciate it. This device has silent and oc modes that are selected with the button. I am looking for aorus rx 5700 xt rev 2.0 original bios and kbc bios?

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg
Hello and welcome,

I believe you have already received a reply on another thread.

Hello guys! I have the same issue here. I have the Aorus Rx 5700 XT 8Gb and tried to Bios mod it. It seems that the bios I intended to instal it wasn't the correct one, so after I restarted my pc it doesn't even boot. Fortunately I found out that it came with a switch that allows me to change to a "silent" bios.
The question is, how can I restore the other bios? I've made a backup of the original bios, but as I cannot boot my pc when the switch is on the "oc" side, I cannot install it. Can you please help me?
Thanks in advance.

Oben Unten