Question AMD RX 5600M Bios Flashing

webzone2021

Neuling
Bewertungspunkte
Having a Dell G5 SE laptop which has 5600m on it. Would like to flash the modified bios to 5600m. anyone has experience with this card?

Thanks

I believe I have the latest as I received it however I would appreciate if you could update your card and send me a backup copy of its vbios for checking.
Just had a look at the ROM that was uploaded by webzone2021 and it seems the same. I have uploaded it any way. Please send me a link of your modified VBIOS. I am very interested in the 1800MHz memory clock VBIOS so please let us know if you are successful.

Anhänge

• Navi 10.rom
    512 KB · Aufrufe : 16
How does the RX5600M handle smartshift? I have seen the RX5600M pull between 110-120W before when smartshift was activated.

If you set a TBP of 104W for the RX5600M will smartshift cause it to go over this threshold?

I'm very interested in testing this VBIOS and would love a copy. Could you send it to me?
Unfortunately, because of the UEFI mode, a 50% chance of success to flash any vbios even the original one,

We are currently working on enabling the CSM mode in the motherboard bios settings, until then it is recommended to postpone any flashing,

We will update you for any new developments.

Any updates? I’m also interested. I’ve tried mpt to allow control over voltage and ram speed but it seems to cause more issues than good. The Radeon software will crash or not even open once the power tables are unlocked. Thanks!

Unfortunately, because of the UEFI mode, a 50% chance of success to flash any vbios even the original one,

We are currently working on enabling the CSM mode in the motherboard bios settings, until then it is recommended to postpone any flashing,

We will update you for any new developments.
Can you please send the modded vbios, I would like to try it out. Also was the above work finished. Thanks

Oben Unten