Reviews Alphacool Eisblock Aurora Plexi GPX-N RTX 3090/3080 im Test - 340 Watt eiskalt auf den GeForce-Punkt gebracht

Igor Wallossek

Format©
Mitarbeiter
Bewertungspunkte
Standort
Labor
Mit dem Alphacool Eisblock Aurora Plexi GPX-N RTX 3090/3080 will ich die neue Runde der GPU-Wasserblöcke beginnen, aber diesmal für Ampere und nicht Turing. Eine Wasserkühlung ergibt bei Verlustleistungen über 300 Watt durchaus einen Sinn und schafft einen echten Mehrwert. Beginnen wir jetzt mit dem Alphacool-Produkt, das mir als erstes Modell zur Verfügung stand, der mögliche Rest kommt später.

>>> Hier den ganzen Test lesen <<<

So I put kpx in thermal paste and extreme gelid thermal pad (softer than the brand's ultimate)
The thermal paste is applied with a finger over the entire chip.
So I carried out a first assembly and tightening to see if the contact was good.
And he's in perfect contact.
On my waterblock the thermal paste was the exact shape of the gpu chip.
On the thermal pads there was a slight trace of memory chips.
So I put my block back up and tightened it all with a classic screwdriver.
Did you remove the paste from the test run and then apply a new one?

For my 2 tests, I kept my thermal paste for several days.
But if the question is in the sense that I changed the thermal paste that I used to see if the contact was perfect, it's no.
I applied, mounted, tightened, disassembled, looked at the contact, and reassembled like its the same with the same thermal paste.

For the moment I have carried out 2 tests, with 2 applications of new thermal paste, and each time of the same brand.
I can try the application like igor with alphacool thermal paste.
But the difference of 7 degrees of delta still seems huge to me.

Hallo. Hab mir nun auch den Kühler für meine MSI Ventus bestellt.

Und würde gerne mir noch diese Abstandshalter besorgen... Für den Fall der Fälle

Finde aber nix im Internet...

1,5er Pads hab ich schonmal besorgt. Möchte nicht ewig ohne PC sitzen wenn was nicht passt

Hallo liebe Community ich habe ein paar Fragen bezüglich der 2 Fan Anschlüsse an der GPU Platine.
1. Wieso sind es 2 ?
2. Wo schließe ich die 3 WaKü Lüfter an? (Alphacool Eiswolf 2 AIO - 360mm)
MfG

Oben Unten