Question 5700XT Nitro+ - Bios test Fail

muerte92

Neuling
Bewertungspunkte
Hi guys,

it seems that I bricked my card. The Bios Test fails. However the card still works and is still recognized. I was able to flash the saved original Bios back on the Card but since than I can´t falsh a different version on it. Do you have any ideas on how to bring the test to pass rather than fail? If I try to open amdvbflash on Windows it instantly closes when I try to execute -i So I went on Linux and got the error message when trying to flash. Based on the fact that the card still runs fine I havent grilled the Bios Chip or am I wrong?

Screenshot from 2021-04-13 09-04-42.png5700xt.gif

Hi guys,

it seems that I bricked my card. The Bios Test fails. However the card still works and is still recognized. I was able to flash the saved original Bios back on the Card but since than I can´t falsh a different version on it. Do you have any ideas on how to bring the test to pass rather than fail? If I try to open amdvbflash on Windows it instantly closes when I try to execute -i So I went on Linux and got the error message when trying to flash. Based on the fact that the card still runs fine I havent grilled the Bios Chip or am I wrong?

Anhang anzeigen 12364 Anhang anzeigen 12365
Hi and welcome,

Please use amdvbflash v2.93+ with -f command to force flash the vbios after modifying it,

And use the silent vbios for modification as it is most likely already unlocked.

Oben Unten