Question 5700xt more power tool using!!

lucky13hc

Mitglied
Bewertungspunkte
Hi guys, hi Igor!! after our conversation in youtube im writing here so i can solve my questions!!First of all thanks for your help, in youtube you wrote me these :
'' The tool is more or less self-exploring. Simply enlarge the Wattman settings (GXF) to 2.3 GHz, the Voltage up to 1.25 Volts (should be enough) and the Amps (GFX) to 250. Then save the SPPT and reboot the PC. Then you can open Wattman on play with the clock rate and voltage to get a stable result. There are no reproducible settings, each chip is unique and needs different settings. Try and error at its best. : D ''
so i would like to go to place those numbers in my power tool fisrt

Εμφάνιση λιγότερων

ΑΠΑΝΤΗΣΗ

GFX Maximum Clock to 2200 MHz
Power Limit Maximum to 75
Maximum Voltage to 1250
Power Limit GPU to 250
TDC Limit to 220 or 250

Wirite this to SPPT and Reboot. Then open Watman and change the clock rate to a stable maximum with the max. Voltage. All other thing are try and error, each chip is different. Start with 2150 MHz and the increase it 25 MHz wise...

With an ar cooler you will win nothing, water cooling is a lot better

[QUOTE = "Igor Wallossek, post: 46353, member: 3"]
GFX Maximum Clock to 2200 MHz
Power limit maximum to 75
Maximum voltage to 1250
Power Limit GPU to 250
TDC limit to 220 or 250

Wirite this to SPPT and Reboot. Then open Watman and change the clock rate to a stable maximum with the max. Voltage. All other thing are try and error, each chip is different. Start with 2150 MHz and the increase it 25 MHz wise ...

With an ar cooler you will win nothing, water cooling is a lot better
[/ QUOTE]

Ok thank you my card is saphire refernce with alphacool water block!

@Igor Wallossek it worked!! the power limit is now 0% i should raise it?and in vram tunning i must increase the 1750mhz?

Anhänge

• Annotation 2020-01-14 234023.jpg
    Annotation 2020-01-14 234023.jpg
    180,5 KB · Aufrufe : 20
Memory not. Power to 50 and may be more...

SPECvieperf 13, Witcher 3 Ultra HD all Max (w/o hairworks), Wolfenstein II and Blender Cycles GPU

I gor could you tell me which parameters should i change in adreline and what to check?thanks in advance

Oben Unten