Question 5700xt Bios Mod with 5700 non(XT)

w0rtez

Mitglied
Bewertungspunkte
Hello,
I found a post about how to get more hashrate from the cards using the bios from a 5700, at my first test i got 56Mh/s with 118w. I did some tweaks and i would like to know if i can get a bit more MH/s with less watts... I'm planning to apply it to my other cards as well if i can get a stable perfomance.
This is my setup right now... In this image only the powercolor flashed with the 5700(non xt) and changes to the tref... others were modded with the original bios nothing were modified on the tref for other cards.
1609947531634.png

After lowering the vdd to 720 and 1350 to core im getting 2Mh/s less and less watts as well... Can someone tell me where i can get better improvements in MH/s and watts... Check this image for reference.
1609947644715.png

How can i get better Mh/s and watts... Thanks

Trying it now... Will see if fans go lower... still sitting at the 81-82%
Anhang anzeigen 9632
I believe it is better to disable AutoFan and set the fan at 50% and check the temperatures if it is below 95 °C then that's it if not you can increase the percentage,

You can increase and decrease the fan percentage speed until you reach the target temperature of below 90 °C.

I believe it is better to disable AutoFan and set the fan at 50% and check the temperatures if it is below 95 °C then that's it if not you can increase the percentage,

You can increase and decrease the fan percentage speed until you reach the target temperature of below 90 °C.
After 10 hours running. I think its much better...
1610296461243.png

@Mini_Me Its been stable so far with no problems at all... There's no point to flash again now that you updated the guide again.

Thanks

@Mini_Me Its been stable so far with no problems at all... There's no point to flash again now that you updated the guide again.

Thanks
Great, we can consider this update a final update for those who wants to set the memory clock at 950 or 960 MHz as requested by some members to make it universal between power saving and performance, I am going to make a new thread and put their every useful and verified thing there.

Zuletzt bearbeitet :
Great, we can consider this update a final update for those who wants to set the memory clock at 950 or 960 MHz as requested by some members to make it universal between power saving and performance, I am going to make a new thread and put their every useful and verified thing there.
Got the last riser that i needed to have the full 6 cards on... Still haven't tweaked GPU5... But running fine so far... also what happened to the settings 1390/780/850/1350/910
1610857326496.png

@Mini_Me After 3-5 days of running with no problems getting this from GPU4 (XFX):
GPU 4: detected DEAD (16:00.0), will execute restart script watchdog.sh

@Mini_Me After 3-5 days of running with no problems getting this from GPU4 (XFX):
GPU 4: detected DEAD (16:00.0), will execute restart script watchdog.sh
Please re do the guide in the kindly attached link below,

Please re do the guide in the kindly attached link below,

Just did it... but still getting it... :(

Oben Unten