Question 5600XT BIOS flashed with mod from Red BIOS Editor, there is an issue

ricardo

Neuling
Bewertungspunkte
Hello and thank you for everything. Currently, I have a 5600XT in which I have flashed the modified bios by Red BIOS Editor. However, the BIOS did not work, the system hangs during POST. This is no problem, I am used to flashing BIOS with SPI Programmer CH341a, I am free to test anything.

I think maybe this did not work due to the fact that my card is dual BIOS, and when I read the BIOS from the memory chip, it comes out with 1024kb, rather than the 512kb saved from GPU-Z. When I try to open this extracted BIOS with RBE, it modifies fine, but does not save by stating "An unknown error occurred when accessing (filename path). This is not a permission issue, I am running admin. It works fine to save the file when I use the GPUz extracted rom. However, even with the 512KB file, it does not work to post the card.

I have tried several things, the last one was to make only a very small change on the GFX Maximum Clock to 1900MHz. It still does not work. I originally made a BIOS with a lot more changes and limits, such as 2100, 1000 memory, more power, voltage, etc, etc. but decided to make a small alteration to see if it would work-- unfortunately it doesn't.

I have also tried to open in HxD the original long file 1024kb and noticed it makes no difference, because after 000FFFF0 it is only 0's anyway. Also, in HxD, I have tried to open the original stock BIOS and overwrite the part, leaving the correct file size, but this also did not work to POST. Stock BIOS still works fine when re-flashed, card is perfect.

So, I am leaving a link to my files, to see if we can figure out why the modified BIOS is not working on my 5600XT.
Here is the URL: http://xonedigital.com/BIOS_etc.zip
on this ZIP file, there are the following:
1 - 5600xt1_gpuz.rom (Original BIOS from the card extracted with GPU-Z)
2 - 5600xt-stock_extract.rom (This is the BIOS file extracted from the Chip with SPI Programmer, it loads on RBE, but fails to save)
3 - mpt-1900_only.mpt (This is an example of a small change I tried to see if it would work, only changing maximum clock to 1900mhz)
4 - 1900-ONLY-BIOS1.rom (This is the final outcome of RED BIOS EDITOR using the GPU-Z BIOS with the MorePowerTool settings of 1900mhz)

I hope this helps, thank you so much for all your work again and let me know if anything else is needed. I am really looking forward to free up the power of this 5600XT :)

Thanks again!

Hi @Mini_Me

I have an Asus Rog Strix Radeon 5700 XT with Samsung memory and I was having the same problem many people had. Looks like my regular bios modding didn't work and would get the black screen. Hopefully you can help me out!

Thank you!

Anhänge

• AMD-04-0-RadeonRX5700XT-8G-Samsung_GDDR6-115-D182PI0-101.rom
    1 MB · Aufrufe : 5
Hi,

I have a Sapphire RX 5600 XT BE with Samsung ram. How can I unlock it? or any1 have an unlocked rom for this type? If I flash back the rom with RBE modifications it goes black.

[USER = 5105] @Mini_Me [/ USER] es un DIOS que desbloquea chicos. Muchas gracias. Asrock Challenger Pro con memoria Samsung desbloqueada y modificada con éxito. Estoy en 43.370 MH / s. ¡Es una locura!

@Mini_Me is an unlocker GOD guys!!! Thank you so much. Asrock challenger pro with Samsung memory unlocked and modded successfully. I'm at 43.370 MH/s. It's crazy!
Please share your Asrock Challenger Pro bios mod unlocker , because I am also having trouble with the modification.

Hi @Mini_Me

I have an Radeon RX 5600 XT 6128 MB · ASRock Incorporation with Samsung memory and I was having the same problem many people had.
You can help me to modify it, because every time I try it it does not work and it does not load correctly, I attach bios stock
Thank you!

Anhänge

• Amd01-2-RadeonRX5600XT-6G-Samsung_GDDR6-113-EXT40650-001.rom
    1 MB · Aufrufe : 8
Hi Mini_Me, I'm a miner and I usually buy ASRock RX5600XT Challenger Pro. But as you see the market is asking crazy $ for them. So I have Asus Tuf 3-RX5600xt-06G-EVO-Gaming graphics card(micron memory). I need to modify bios for mining. I need your help bad. I attached the original & unlock bios. Thank you.

Anhänge

• GPU-4-asus-rx5600xt-tuf3-evo-gaming-t6g-as03-samsung+micron+timings-unlocked-complete(T6G 115-...rom
    1 MB · Aufrufe : 8
  • 3c3db8e2-eb81-4e93-b0d7-de0b891d854b.rom
    1 MB · Aufrufe : 9
Zuletzt bearbeitet :
"Hello @Mini_Me,
Could you help me with the bios for mining and also with unlock my XFX RX 5600 XT thicc ULTRA 6GB Micron ?
Thank you very much.

Original rom attached."

I solved my problem with Red BIOS Editor 1.0.8 Beta1.
Thank you guys. Now I can mine ETH with 44,5 MH/s.

Zuletzt bearbeitet :
Dear @Mini_Me ,

could you please unlock my bios for ASUS ROG STRIX RX 5600XT micron memory. Bios is attached.

BIOSv: 731FHB.17.1.0.49.AS51P
P/N: 115-D182PI0-100

Have a nice day.

Anhänge

• old-vbios1-P.rom
    512 KB · Aufrufe : 5
Could someone please optimise this .rom and .mpt for me?
I have Power Color Red Devil 5600XT, my goals is to get 2,1Ghz Core clock boost, i've tried it . And memory maybe 1860mhz ?
Power limit can be 200-225W, curvature I don't know maybe at 2,1ghz/1170 mV?

Please.
Did you manage to perform the biosmod?

I have a 5600XT Red Devil with Micron memories and I can't biosmod it at all. I followed all the tutorials I found, flashed, changed the timing of the memories as explained, but the computer no longer recognizes the card as soon as I make the required changes. It is actually recognized, but it is impossible to make any clock changes or etc. In the afterburner, for example, all the options are unable to make any type of change.

At the VRAM Timmings in RBEditor theres an option called DRAMTIMING12. Tried the default with the mem frequency adress changes and 9900 as on the video of redpandamining but the result was the same... The gpu turn on but the radeon software and the afterburner dont "see" and do not allow any changes at the memory clock. I think each card has different options but I can't find a way to make it work.

Can anybody help me? I know how annoying it can be for a new user requesting help, but I really tried everything and I don't know why I can't make the mod to work.

The purpose is for mining. I left the bios attached...

@German:

Hast du es geschafft den Biosmod durchzuführen?

Ich habe eine 5600XT Red Devil mit Micron-Speichern und kann sie überhaupt nicht biosmodifizieren. Ich habe alle Tutorials befolgt, die ich gefunden habe, geflasht, das Timing der Speicher wie erklärt geändert, aber der Computer erkennt die Karte nicht mehr, sobald ich die erforderlichen Änderungen vornehme. Es wird zwar erkannt, aber es ist nicht möglich, die Uhr zu ändern usw. Im Nachbrenner zum Beispiel können alle Optionen keine Änderung vornehmen.

Bei den VRAM Timings in RBEditor gibt es eine Option namens DRAMTIMING12. Habe die Standardeinstellung mit den Speicherfrequenz-Adressänderungen und 9900 wie auf dem Video von Redpandamining ausprobiert, aber das Ergebnis war das gleiche ... Die GPU schaltet sich ein, aber die Radeon-Software und der Nachbrenner "sehen" nicht und erlauben keine Änderungen am Speicher Uhr. Ich denke, jede Karte hat unterschiedliche Optionen, aber ich kann keinen Weg finden, es zum Laufen zu bringen.

Kann mir jemand helfen? Ich weiß, wie ärgerlich es für einen neuen Benutzer sein kann, der um Hilfe bittet, aber ich habe wirklich alles versucht und weiß nicht, warum ich den Mod nicht zum Laufen bringen kann.

Der Zweck ist der Bergbau. Das Bios habe ich angehängt...

If anyone owns one and can share the modded bios, I appreciate it.

edit: Im getting 40.03mhs @1845mhz (mem clock) and i dont understand how some people reach 41.5~42.5.

Anhänge

• Navi10.rom
    512 KB · Aufrufe : 4
Zuletzt bearbeitet :
I don´t know if Mini Me is still helping with the Bios, but I´ll try!

It was a lot of days trying to change the Bios for my ASUS Radeon RX 5600 XT 6GB EVO. No way with your advices in the last comments, always black screen and back to the original bios... Im very desesperate with this card. I hope you can mod the bios.

Thanks anyway!!

Anhänge

• 5600xtoriginalbiosASUS.rom
Greetings everyone,

My apologies for the delay and the inconvenience,

I know I mentioned before that I am going to post all the unlocked vbios files on a new thread however I find there are many versions out there therefore a better solution is founded that is implementing the unlocking method in RedBiosEditor after Mr. Igor permission and Mr. Hellm agreement as a possible solution, this will make anyone able to unlock any Navi 10 731F vbios they want without any delay anymore and I believe this will make everyone happy,

Thus your further patience is needed and highly appreciated as currently working on this is already started despite our current circumstances and limited time however anyone and everyone of you are not forgotten at all,

My gratitude for your kind understanding,

Please stay safe and healthy,

Regards.
Hello Mini_Me,

Could you help me unlock my bios for Asus Strix O6G 5600xt. Here's the stock bios from gpu-z. I've been trying to get this unlocked for almost a year. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Super

Anhänge

• AsusStrix5600xt.rom
    512 KB · Aufrufe : 4
Hello, folks, I have an MSI Gaming X Radeon RX5600XT and saved the original VBIOS with GPU-Z:
Bad news, due to a USB drive issue, I lost the unlocked BIOS file and the amdvbflash utility. This was very recent, but months after I flashed back to totally-stock for troubleshooting. It looks like Mini_Me hasn't been around, sadly!

Did anyone noticed the RBE Beta with the check button for unlock? I tried to implement what MiniMe did, but i have no feedback so far, i don't know if it works as it should.

Did anyone noticed the RBE Beta with the check button for unlock? I tried to implement what MiniMe did, but i have no feedback so far, i don't know if it works as it should.
Me too, thank you Hellm & MiniMe.

There is a new question about RX 5600 XT and resizable BAR. GPU advertises to PCIe 1GB rBAR only:

1633530426823.png

Is there a way to modify VBIOS for advertising 8GB instead?

Hello, need some assistance unlocking ASUS RX 5600xt dual evo

Anhänge

• rx5600xtASUSModA.rom
Hi @Mini_Me

Xfx 5600 xt 14 gbps 6gb gddr6 thicc ii pro i have model card i need help bios 37 mh :( i am sharing my original locked bios

Anhänge

• Rig_3015792-3-RadeonRX5600XT-6G-Micron_GDDR6-113-150WCNAVIXLE6GB_MIC_190917_W8.rom
    1 MB · Aufrufe : 3
Hi sir, my first post :) Can you help me out with this bios unlock. I have tried many many ways, not sure anymore what I can do with it,. I am getting 39mh-40mh max. Samsung memory rog trix 5600xt T6G Gaming. 731FHB.17.1.0.68.AS15Q // 1002 731F - 1043 04EC
bios v;017.001.000.068.000000. Thank you in advance, I hope your doing well. Be well, safe and healthy. Have a great weekend

Anhänge

• 5600xtrigstrixbackup5nov21.rom
Oben Unten