Question 0FL01 error on PC Red Devil 5700xt after flashing twice

triscope

Mitglied
Bewertungspunkte
Hi, I recently flashed the OC side of this red devil card twice I believe. It worked fine. Now the problem is I wanted to do another modification and load some different mpt values however I get this stupid 0FL01 can't erase error. After reading, it seems this is by design. My question is how can I overcome this lock. Can I restore the original bios back or is it forever locked?

Hi, I recently flashed the OC side of this red devil card twice I believe. It worked fine. Now the problem is I wanted to do another modification and load some different mpt values however I get this stupid 0FL01 can't erase error. After reading, it seems this is by design. My question is how can I overcome this lock. Can I restore the original bios back or is it forever locked?
Greetings and welcome,

Please enable CSM (Legacy OS) in the motherboard bios settings and disable Secure boot, then flash again.

Greetings and welcome,

Please enable CSM (Legacy OS) in the motherboard bios settings and disable Secure boot, then flash again.
Just an update. I enabled CSM and could not boot back into windows. So I disabled it. I also could not find secure boot. I ended up just moving the switch to silent bios and refreshing that one. I'll get back to it one day.

Oben Unten