AMD RTG Radeon Tweaker Group - AMD Radeon VII Mods, Tweaks, Untervolten und Übertakten leicht gemacht | igorsLAB

Igor Wallossek

Format©
Mitarbeiter
Bewertungspunkte
Standort
Labor
Teaser-Block.jpg

Igor Wallossek submitted a new blog post
Die RTG (Radeon Tweaker Group) ist eine Gruppe derer, die es sich bereits seit AMDs Polaris und später auch Vega zur Aufgabe gemacht hat, so manche übervoltete und unnötig heiße Radeon zu dem zu machen, was man als Endkunde gern möchte: zu einer schnelleren und deutlich effizienteren Grafikkarte.

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Hello

Does the driver version matter?

I simply exported the BIOS of the card from the LINUX.
On the Windows PC where I installed the TOOLS I wanted to read the ROM file.

I just wanted to know why I can not read the ROM file from a Radeon VII with the BIOS EDIT tool.
Look at the screenshot with the error message.

Thanks for your help

Regards Stone

Hello. I am having this problem on a 5700xt.
Changing any of these 2 voltages (VDDCI or MVDD), i write the SPPT successfully, then re-open morepowertool and it's still the same. I tried deleting and also used a random older version i had downloaded (1.3.7-final) and it's the same this.
Forcing to run as admin same thing (my account is already admin) still the same thing.
The program doesn't change these 2 values. Other values like power limit are saved. I can save the profile without saving sppt, with changes to mvdd and power limit and i see the power limit is there, but the mvdd change is default!

Definitely issue with the program.
(edit: i only tried undervolting)

Please help

edit: Driver: 22Q2

Zuletzt bearbeitet :
Oben Unten